State Classifieds

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

State Classifieds

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 pm

There are things that you might not want to sell or pay for shipping all over the country so I figured we could start up a state classified section. If you have a boat, truck, gun, etc, that would be better to sell in person put them here. Same rules apply as in the DHC classifieds. When you sell your item edit your post to say "Sold" so the mods can delete it. Hopefully this will work out for us all. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

e-collars for sale

Postby DSBR222 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 am

I got 2 e-collars for sale. 2 receivers with single transmitter remote. used it last year to train my labs..no longer need it though due to selling them because i moved. theyve been sitting in a box and would like to sell them so it can add to the cheap boat im trying to buy for the season. it would be a great way to train 2 dogs at once or atleast have 1 for a backup. theyre basically brand new and were only used for a few months. i paid 169.95 for one receiver and transmitter remote then bought the second receiver seperate for 109.95...if you're interested, ill cut you a serious deal. theyre taking up space and need to go..heres the link to what they look like. theyre sport dog

http://www.sportdog.com/Gear/E-Collars/ ... r-400.aspx
DSBR222
hunter

Re: State Classifieds

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am

Merged above post.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rbreedi1 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 pm

(2) New boxes of Carry-Lite Mother Nature Mallard Decoys, 6 decoys per box (4 drakes 2 hens). Decoys are 18" Magnums, Drakes have 2 different styles of swivel heads (Resting & Active). Weighted Keel. $45 per box picked up. Shipping extra, PM zipcode for quote. Thanks.

rbreedi1
hunter

Postby bcunnin1 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Got a boat for sale in the main classifieds if anyone is looking. Its a 1548 SeaArk with a almost new yamaha motor.

Ben
bcunnin1
hunter

2007 F & F 115 Tohatsu and trailer for sale

Postby Sonfishing » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Okay guys, I've decided to upgrade to an even bigger and faster boat. My current Crappie Yaght is for sale:

2007 Custom made F & F 20/72 Mod V Camo boat

2006, new in 2007 Tohatsu 115 TLDI 2 stroke, still under warranty, 3 yrs +1 Factory warranty until 4/14/2011

Brand New Humminbird 798 SI external GPS bought couple months ago

Two 17 pitch Ballistic Speed Props SS

Extra Lower Unit, Mechanically perfect

Trolling motor mount

Low dropped Crappie deck with two rows of seats (8 bases total) will fish 3 across in two different positions

Under deck storage

Carpet floors and sides

Side console with all controls and windshield.

Two camo folding bench seat with under seat storage

Rear fishing deck with base

Trac heavy anchor electric winch

CMC Stumpjumper jackplate

Lights bilge, etc

2007 F & F Tandem axle custom trailer

Boat is located at Hickman, Kentucky, but I will deliver a reasonable distance (distance negotiable)

My plan is to upgrade to a longer tunnel hull with pods and a 150hp motor. I want to make my brother in law eat my wake in his fancy Sea Ray cruiser this summer, otherwise, my new boat will be identical.

Flaws of boat:
Normal wear and tear/scratches from fishing Reelfoot. This boat has never broken ice and has never been duck hunted.

Insurance claim fixed three small cracked welds. McBrides Welding fixed professionally.

The Lower Unit has very small piece broken from lower unit. Was done same to the other lower unit as the back of the boat slid down off of a stump fall fishing. I fixed it the first time and that is why I have the extra unit. It is above the water line when the motor is running and does not impact performance at all. The extra lower unit is probably around a 2K value to have if you ever have lower unit mechanical problems in the future after the warranty runs out. This motor is a powerhorse while still running quietly with excellent fuel and oil consumption. For those who don't know Tohatsu, Tohatsu is Nissan and also produces many motors for Mercury.
I bought this whole rig new in April 2007 and I love it. Anticipated release of software or ECM upgrade in future allowing this motor to be upgraded to 139 hp.

Price 15,300.00 OBO

Will follow up with pics later this morning. If you are interested please contact me by pm, email (sonfishing@bellsouth.net) or cell 270-627-0184.
Thanks
Sonfishing
Sonfishing
hunter

Postby mox » Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Looking for a couple kayaks for my wife and I. Nothing fancy, just something that floats. Located in Nashville. PM me with what you have. Could possibly trade some decoys or other hunting/camping equipment. Thanks!
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby mox » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Got the kayaks... Now I'm needing a washer/dryer and a riding mower. Lets talk business!
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

2003 1860 Grizzly and trailer

Postby alancrick » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 am

I have a nice 1860 grizzly factory camo and a trailstar trailer. Clear title Price reduced from 3000 to 2700. Email me at alancindycrick@wk.net because I cant check this daily. Thank you
alancrick
hunter

WTB McLemore Wood Double Reeds

Postby RedEyed Duck » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 am

Looking to buy Mike McLemore wood double reed duck calls. Shoot me a pm if you have something you would like to sell.
RedEyed Duck
hunter

Postby skeeterbit » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:04 am

I am looking in to purchasing a Labrador puppy. Can someone point me in a good direction concerning who to buy from, where they are located, and what th current pricing is? I would like to stay in the East Tennessee area if possible. Thanks in advance.
skeeterbit
Newb

Postby gondo » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:25 pm

I have GHG goose decoys for sale in the main classifieds, i travel a lot so dont be afraid to ask if im coming you way!
gondo
Newb

Got some things for sale

Postby rodeocowboy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm

First off got a 12 ga mossburge 500ab has a mod barrel on it and has etching of a duck and pheasant on the receiver.
Wanta trade for a 20 ga pump or maybe a 410 for my kids to hunt with..

Next is a coby tablet it's the stylist type not like a iPad u can get online with it and do almost anything I just don't use it comes with charger and neoprene case...
Would trade it for a decent shot gun also

Shells-57 body's 60 heads some shells have cracks but all can be used -35 a dozen or 80 for all
Rags- 7 doz plus 8 -40 bucks for all
Foam shells no heads-36 total -15 bucks a doz. or 40 for them all

Call me for info 615-852-0257 or pm me here
>BULL-HAND<
Scales Mnt. Game Calls Pro Staff
Hooked' Up Decoy Rigs Pro Staff
Bottomland Bandits Pro Staff
rodeocowboy
hunter

Postby harrisonhunter » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:37 pm

I have got a littler of puppies for sale. Chocolate and black lab retrievers. Both parents come from very strong blood lines and are very good dogs. The mom is a 2 year old chocolate lab and the dad is a 3 year old black lab. Both dogs were bought out of Blowing Springs Kennel in Chattanooga. I have 9 pups; 3 chocolate males, 2 chocolate females, 2 black males, and 2 black females. Pups were born September 30. They have already been dewormed and are AKC registered. Im asking $750 for them. call or text with any questions. 423-432-7478
harrisonhunter
Newb

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting