WHO WOULD YOU RECCOMEND FOR DUCK GUIDE ON REELFOOT

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

WHO WOULD YOU RECCOMEND FOR DUCK GUIDE ON REELFOOT

Postby gooseman1 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:02 pm

would like to know who are some of the better guides on reelfoot,
and who has the more consistant spots day in and ady out. thankyou
gooseman1
hunter

Re: WHO WOULD YOU RECCOMEND FOR DUCK GUIDE ON REELFOOT

Postby CALLEMQUACKTN » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 pm

The Natrual guides on reelfoot. Heard alot of good stuff from him.

www.floodedtimber.com
CALLEMQUACKTN
hunter

Postby gooseman1 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:38 am

has any one hunted with jackie vancleave or any of the seals
gooseman1
hunter

Postby cuppedup50 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 pm

i would pm the natrural man never hunted with him but have heard good things aobut his guide service
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Postby TennesseeNW » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

I've heard shady things about the "NATURAL." Try Jackie or Timmy Vancleave, I think one of them is with Blue Bank Resort but I'm not for sure. The Seals have a great spot for timber hunting and a good open water blind on a freeze up.
Can't kill em on the couch.
TennesseeNW
hunter

Postby THE NATURAL » Mon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm

[quote="TennesseeNW"]I've heard shady things about the "NATURAL." quote]

***??

You got a PM son..... :mad:
THE NATURAL
hunter

Postby tmorelli » Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm

I wouldnt spend my $$$ on Reelfoot at all.

If you want to kill ducks in West TN, you want to hunt with Matt Barnett or Steve Barnett. Here is Matt's website.

http://wekillducks.com/
tmorelli
hunter

Postby duxrus » Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Don't you just love "hear say".... :no:

I have friends who have hunted with the Natural and said good things and plan return trips if that says anything.... :thumbsup:
duxrus
hunter

Postby THE NATURAL » Wed May 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Dux, over the years I have dilligently searched, www.duckhunter.net, www.tnducks.com, www.nodakoutdoors.com, www.ncducks.com, www.scducks.com, www.duckhuntingchat.com, www.tndeer.com, www.huntingsnows.com, www.flockknockers.com, www.huntthenorth.com and countless others and NEVER-EVER found a negative report from anyone who has hunted with me, or knows someone who has hunted with me........

A note to the kid who wrote he has heard shady things about me: A couple of your football coaches have hunted with me from Bethel.....I'd watch what I say and do on a public forum.......

THE NATURAL
THE NATURAL
hunter

Postby duxrus » Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 am

:lol: Nat, Why in the hell would you post up other hunting sites ? I get in enough trouble with the ones I already belong too and you are adding to my list :grooving:
duxrus
hunter

Postby 1FowlHNTR » Thu May 28, 2009 10:38 am

THE NATURAL wrote:A note to the kid who wrote he has heard shady things about me: A couple of your football coaches have hunted with me from Bethel.....I'd watch what I say and do on a public forum.......
THE NATURAL

Natural,
what makes you think he plays football?? he's probably a BAND QUEER that uses his call like a kazoo... :yes: and you are right about you're rating, I just had to look you up when I saw that post... :bow:
SERVICE MEMBERS....If you do not want to stand BEHIND US, feel free to stand IN FRONT OF US...
NRA LIFE MEMBER
DELTA WATERFOWL MEMBER
DUCKS UNLIMITED MEMBER
DUCK COMMANDER "DUCKAHOLICS" MILITARY MEMBER
REFUGE RAT MILITARY MEMBER
1FowlHNTR
hunter

Postby THE NATURAL » Thu May 28, 2009 3:25 pm

1fowlHNTR...Here's a B-I-G BY God "HUAH" to you......thanks for your service....now get your azz back stateside in one piece so we can get piss drunk on fine spirits and watch some topless girls harass us for dollars...... :beer:

Also too, take some pics and vids of all the cool shat you guys are seeing over there......I was amazed at some of the footage the "boys" showed me last year.....
THE NATURAL
hunter

Postby 1FowlHNTR » Thu May 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Natural,
Thanks brother, I appreciate it! I've found that drinking Cherry flavored brandy in a big blind is a good way to celebrate being back :yes: I've Always heard Reelfoot has some AWESOME hunting, even had buddies hunt there...just never had the money at the time, or the time when I had the money :no: About the pics and vids, if I would have known you in 04-05, I could have shown you all kinds of stuff, but this deployment has been BORING. I'm currently working a thing with a certain sponsor on here, and I'll get you some pics of that. If you want, I'm pretty sure you would be a lock on their "ProStaff". What are you doing about the first to 2nd week of August?
SERVICE MEMBERS....If you do not want to stand BEHIND US, feel free to stand IN FRONT OF US...
NRA LIFE MEMBER
DELTA WATERFOWL MEMBER
DUCKS UNLIMITED MEMBER
DUCK COMMANDER "DUCKAHOLICS" MILITARY MEMBER
REFUGE RAT MILITARY MEMBER
1FowlHNTR
hunter

Postby THE NATURAL » Thu May 28, 2009 4:56 pm

1FowlHNTR wrote:Natural,
Thanks brother, I appreciate it! I've found that drinking Cherry flavored brandy in a big blind is a good way to celebrate being back :yes: I've Always heard Reelfoot has some AWESOME hunting, even had buddies hunt there...just never had the money at the time, or the time when I had the money :no: About the pics and vids, if I would have known you in 04-05, I could have shown you all kinds of stuff, but this deployment has been BORING. I'm currently working a thing with a certain sponsor on here, and I'll get you some pics of that. If you want, I'm pretty sure you would be a lock on their "ProStaff". What are you doing about the first to 2nd week of August?

I am indebted to your service.....money won't be necessary....I'll always make room for a souldja......August usually dinds me at a druck blind drawing the first Saturday, and besides bow fishing at night..not much else.....what you got
in mind??
THE NATURAL
hunter

Postby S_GA_Boy2008 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Just a question, I'm thinking about either booking a hunt for the 09-10 season and if not then the 10-11 season for sure. But usually how far in advance do you have to book a hunt? Also, is Reelfoot a lake that if i were to bring my boat up be able to actually find a spot to hunt? I was thinking about booking a 2 day hunt and then trying to hunt the lake for another couple days possibly...
S_GA_Boy2008
hunter

Postby tnquackhead » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:17 pm

I would contact Mike Mclemore in Huntingdon, TN. Yes, THE Mike Mclemore. 3 time world champ, and champion of champions. He is a great guy and kills a ton of ducks. He is getting older, and I would reccomend getting in a blind with him before thats not an option. The amount of knowledge he has about working and calling ducks is incredible! 731-986-3090
Buck Gardner Calls
Drake Waterfowl Field Expert
Hevi-Shot Pro Staff
tnquackhead
hunter

Postby Itchy Coyote » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

I hate to do this but I am locking this becuse I don't want to to get much more out of hand.

Sorry it took so long my comp. was in the shop.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting