Ok what is going on here.

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Ok what is going on here.

Postby Itchy Coyote » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 am

So what is everyone doing? I see that we have a lot of members checking the post by the # of hits that looked at the last post so what are you guys doing?

As for me my life is going to change big time this next week because I am getting my grand kids for a week. While they are here I am going to have them help me work on my decoys. I hope to get more paint on them than the kids. I know that many need new string and I may lose one or two if I let them replace them but spending time with them and hope get them to where they want to duck hunt what’s a few decoys?

So are you guys going to work on your hunting gear or are you the kind that sits around until the week end before?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Re: Ok what is going on here.

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Just bought all my stuff last year, so nothing really needs done to it far as I can tell. I've got plenty of shells and the sort, so I reckon I'm set. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Ok what is going on here.

Postby mox » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:29 am

I'm a last minute kind of guy myself. Its like Christmas getting things together and organizing before the season. I usually really get the itch after early woody/teal season. That lights a fire under my tail to get up and get things organized.
How much do you want to touch-up a couple more decoys?
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting