Duck Hunting Forum banner

Lake Ray Roberts

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Jager 
#1 ·
Planning on going to scout Ray Roberts this weekend. Was planning on going down Hog Town Rd. but am having a hard time finding it on my map, could anyone give me an idea on what side of the lake it is on, Fast or West and how to get to it. Anyone what to go out this weekend shoot me a PM.

#3 ·
dayum.....they gonna hafta put in a parking lot down there for all you fellers. :laughing: Jager.....I think we may hafta check out this Hogtown Rd. spot.......sounds like a popular place :toofunny: .

#6 ·
Hog town is a good spot. Go up 377 through Tioga, cross a bridge and it'll be on the right, just look for small road signs and you'll see it.....it winds down a bit and you'll come to a worn out spot on both sides of the road with old gates on either side, and tiny public land signs. Theres a pond back over a ridge to the left and a marsh/'slew on the right. If you have your public land booklet, theres a few spots in the same area you can hunt, I did well on all of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.