NE TX Outfitter BUSTED

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

NE TX Outfitter BUSTED

Postby mallard mangler » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:48 pm

Shane Clement - Huntin' the Woods Duck Hunting Club

I do not know you from Adam and do not care to after the phone call I received yesterday. I hope the authorities hamstring your *** good after being responsible for 17 citations being written for hunting over baited fields in the Bonham/Honey Grove area (Lamasco). The thing that really chaps my hide though is the fact that you and your outfit, without our committee's knowledge or approval, used the Lone Star Chapter of Delta Waterfowl's banquet to solicit your business. I will do everything within my power to make sure that everyone I know, as well as some I don't know, find out what sort of scum bucket you are for taking advantage of a Delta Waterfowl event to promote your illegal hunts. You are what is wrong with hunting today.

Steve Barrett
Chairman
Lone Star Chapter of Delta Waterfowl
"I do not hunt to kill, I kill to have hunted"
Jose Ortega y Gasset

www.texasdelta.org
mallard mangler
hunter

Postby TXwaterfowler » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:13 am

Ya thats crap I live over by Bonham and I've heard of this guy before I didnt know he was hunting over baited feilds and using Organziation to porfit from it. I'll ask around and see if I cant get some more dirt on that. I'll make sure everyone that I know hears about this :thumbsup: (edited by mod):pissed:
TXwaterfowler
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting