End of the season

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

End of the season

Postby txnhunter » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:28 pm

just want to make sure the season ends on sunday right we can hunt on sunday. was readin a post from another guy said today was the end of the season. let me know for sure cuz im headin out in the mornin or actually in a few hours. gotta claim my spot from the barneys
we didnt get to the top of the food chain by bein vegetarians
txnhunter
hunter

Postby txnhunter » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:17 pm

alright well i went out and there were other people. i was pretty sure but i read a guys post sayin sat was the last day.even tho the mornin sucked and i had a barney with his sun roll in about 730 and set up around 75 yards away with the kid screamin and tryin to blow a call and he/she was like 4. jeez it was a terrific ending to the season...... :pissed:
we didnt get to the top of the food chain by bein vegetarians
txnhunter
hunter

Postby TXskilletwacker » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:46 pm

you guys were ok hunting today, i go to church with one of the local GW's and he asked me this morning if I was feeling ok. He said he thought for sure I'd be out on the water somewhere closing the season proper. I told him my last hunt was good enough to end on instead of going out skunked! :yes:
if i could make a scented candle, i'd make call it... gunpowder in the sunrise! or wet dog, swamp mud and gun smoke!
TXskilletwacker
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting