wanted sire Lab for stud

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

wanted sire Lab for stud

Postby Joel » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:05 pm

looking for lab for sire on my black female lab need dog to be in North Texas . will pay for good breeding or will work something out . All wecome to contact me just PM me for my phone number. :welcome:
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
Joel
hunter

Postby TXskilletwacker » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:50 pm

Joel- love the signature man! that's awesome! good luck with getting your gyp lucky!

i'd let you borrow my choc lab for free, but you're a tad bit too far for me to drive! :tounge:
if i could make a scented candle, i'd make call it... gunpowder in the sunrise! or wet dog, swamp mud and gun smoke!
TXskilletwacker
hunter

Postby Joel » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:04 pm

thanks a bunch Im still looking
Joel
hunter

Postby RedTx » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:22 pm

What are you looking for? I have a yellow lab. He has past 2 started test, and ran one seasoned test. He retrived over 300 ducks and dove for me this seasoned. Back to the qestion what are you looking for?
Do you believe in the MEAN GREEN
RedTx
State Moderator

Postby Joel » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:52 pm

looking for a sire with long family history of hunting dogs no hip , elbo , joint , or eye problems in his breeding a sire with good breeding on both sides one with good temperment and dispostion shoe box head . would be nice if thr owner trained him but not necessary PM me for Phone number ot sead me yours Thanks a bunch
Joel
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting