coming from washington

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

coming from washington

Postby newduckhunter » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:08 pm

i am looking into the hunting season for texas. i have heard that the texas hunting is at the oposite time as it is in washington.what is your duck and goose season?how much would an out of state tag and all that cost?what would the best area to go to? if you know of any cheaper guides that would also be very helpful. thank you for your time
newduckhunter
hunter

Postby BFOX » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:17 am

Go to Texas parks and wildlife website to get the info on season dates and the amount of an out of state liscence , cant help you out with a guide we hunt public waters and a few private water holes , im working in washington right now and ive never seen so many mallards and pintails in my life. I count several hundred pintail every day , the travel trailer park where i keep my fifth wheel is right on the water, good luck next season.
BFOX
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting