Returning to duck hunting in Corpus Christi...

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Returning to duck hunting in Corpus Christi...

Postby Loose » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Hello I am new to this forum and would like some advice...I am returning to duck hunting after being away for some years (15). I use to go duck hunting all the time with my dad and then I went off to school, got a career, got married, had some kids etc..My son is now of the where he wants to start hunting outdoors and I would love to share with him the same things my dad shared with me, with duck hunting. So my question is, are there any places that myself and my son can walk to and hunt in the corpus christi area. These areas dont have to be hot spots or anything like that, we are going for the experience more then the birds. I never hunted CC with my dad we always went to Port A to hunt. Sorry for the long post and hopefully someone can help me with some advice and I am glad to be back hunting ducks!! Thank you....
Loose
hunter

Re: Returning to duck hunting in Corpus Christi...

Postby Specialk512 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Send me a pm and i will get you some info. I know of some easy access spots that you can take your son.
Specialk512
hunter

Postby Loose » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 pm

PM sent...
Loose
hunter

Postby SouthTxQuackSmokers » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 am

If your still looking for some advice shoot me a pm. I'm hunting almost daily and wouldn't mind taking you out for a hunt or two.
Life is like the tide, so just flow with it...
SouthTxQuackSmokers
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting