Duck dynasty checklist......

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Postby whistlin_wings » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Indiancreekducks87 wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:All duck commander calls were sold out on Black Friday. The entire freaking wall was picked clean.

Ur a brave man! I went hunting then stayed home the rest of the day. I've done black Friday one time and that was enough for me.

That was the morning my alarm didn't go off and was supposed to be skunked with you. I strolled in at 6 and no lines
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Re: Duck dynasty checklist......

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:03 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:All duck commander calls were sold out on Black Friday. The entire freaking wall was picked clean.

Ur a brave man! I went hunting then stayed home the rest of the day. I've done black Friday one time and that was enough for me.

That was the morning my alarm didn't go off and was supposed to be skunked with you. I strolled in at 6 and no lines

Lol yeah I'd still of rather been huntin then out on black Friday. We will have to try it again except get ya a new alarm lol :thumbsup:

Maybe this weekend will bring some new birds to my places and y'all can come out with us
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
Indiancreekducks87
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:

Lol yeah I'd still of rather been huntin then out on black Friday. We will have to try it again except get ya a new alarm lol :thumbsup:

Maybe this weekend will bring some new birds to my places and y'all can come out with us

Never letting you live that down.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Re: Duck dynasty checklist......

Postby bubba57 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:51 am

I have'nt seen the pamplets, I need to pick one up because Im shure I don't have the proper equipment.
THE PRIDE OF HASKELL COUNTY OKLA.unknown in other parts of the world
"FLY YOU LEAD CARRIN BASTARD" ( My dad, 1919/1997)
bubba57
hunter

Previous

Return to Texas Duck Hunting