Texas hunting forum...

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Texas hunting forum...

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

...sucks.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Re: Texas hunting forum...

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 pm

HEY! :mad:
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 am

I believe he is referring to another forum all together.
Www.texashuntingforum.com

But yes it blows harder than a slut on prom night.
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
Indiancreekducks87
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 am

I got banned from there after 5 posts
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby Bayou_Bowhunter » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 am

whistlin_wings wrote:I got banned from there after 5 posts

What did you say?
Bayou_Bowhunter
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 am

So there is a gentleman trying to win a photo contest for his father. It's posted in the Honey Hole.

The story is pretty good, which is why I voted for him. ANYWAYS...he posted on THF and it was immediately taken down. Well this chapped me off because they are pretty stingy over there regardless. The OP had not violated one single rule that THF has. I defended him because I think it's a legit story and I think his photo is actually the best one.

I opened a thread asking why his post had been removed....then my thread was removed. Well you can imagine the fury that ensued....

I then put another thread up with the THF rules SHOWING the mods that we had adhered to the rules. It was immediately taken down as well, by the way there were zero PMs exchanged by mods explaining what was done wrong. So they pulled that thread and then I opened another in regards to the 1st Amendment. They were infringing upon my 1st Amendment rights. That thread only lasted about 30 seconds. So I posted it again after they pulled it. No PMs...nothing.

I gave up and just said **** it because I think that is a lot of bull sh1t. I woke up this morning to this....
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358865623.512073.jpg
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 am

Wow that's chitty!
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 am

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=220480&p=1999512#p1999512

Y'all vote for this guy. I have no clue who he is, his story just hits home.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 am

Bayou_Bowhunter wrote:

What did you say?

I trolled. First post was asking for spots, then proceeded to say I found birds and posted pictures of ducks at the local park with some swans/geese. Then I suggested bread, and someone suggested corn, so I came to the conclusion corn bread would be the best choice. Next time I tried to log on perma ban. No notification or anything.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby MarkM » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 am

whistlin_wings wrote:
Bayou_Bowhunter wrote:

What did you say?

I trolled. First post was asking for spots, then proceeded to say I found birds and posted pictures of ducks at the local park with some swans/geese. Then I suggested bread, and someone suggested corn, so I came to the conclusion corn bread would be the best choice. Next time I tried to log on perma ban. No notification or anything.

:clapping:
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Pouledeau » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 am

Crazy Matt wrote:http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=220480&p=1999512#p1999512

Vote Feb ... !

He's a great guy trying to win a hunt for his father. He's the guy who we "tricked into wearing facepaint" up north. Hell of a guy. It'll be a crying shame if Jan wins, it's not even a good picture ...

On a lighter note, I've been trying to get banned from 2crapfishing for years ... and I just can't get it done. I've even posted nudity ... nope, not even so much as a warning.
Pouledeau
hunter

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 am

Pouledeau wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=220480&p=1999512#p1999512

Vote Feb ... !

He's a great guy trying to win a hunt for his father. He's the guy who we "tricked into wearing facepaint" up north. Hell of a guy. It'll be a crying shame if Jan wins, it's not even a good picture ...

On a lighter note, I've been trying to get banned from 2crapfishing for years ... and I just can't get it done. I've even posted nudity ... nope, not even so much as a warning.

Did you really trick him…my vote depends on your answer
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:54 am

Haha.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby KaceyDucks » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Voted, Actually the best picture in the contest by far
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants." -- Thomas Jefferson
KaceyDucks
hunter

Postby Pouledeau » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 am

whistlin_wings wrote:
Pouledeau wrote:

Vote Feb ... !

Did you really trick him…my vote depends on your answer

Nope, he painted his face on his own accord.
Pouledeau
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 am

It really sucks taking pictures with a face mask.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby whistlin_wings » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 am

He's down by 1. But 3rd isn't even close
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby whistlin_wings » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Any of you guys that know the guy in the contest from ft bend county? Randomly saw it posted by a girl I know saying its her friend and she's never left the area.
whistlin_wings
State Moderator

Postby justinsfa » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:48 am

I cant believe yall hate my facepaint... Shot to the HEART!!! hahahahahaha

I wore it again just for you guys this weekend. Screw those masks, they bug me like crazy... all up in my eyes, nose, pulling the hair on my neck... F that. (Albeit it was a little much this time... lol)... Smashed a 5 man in the ETX timber with it though!

Thanks for the votes and support and all that good stuff. Poppa Church is headed to relax for a weekend and shoot an axis and turkey. He got all squeeky voiced like a 14yr old asking a girl to the prom when I told him...

Thanks again!

PS... I was also banned from THF....
justinsfa
hunter

Postby MarkM » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 pm

justinsfa wrote:I cant believe yall hate my facepaint... Shot to the HEART!!! hahahahahaha

I wore it again just for you guys this weekend. Screw those masks, they bug me like crazy... all up in my eyes, nose, pulling the hair on my neck... F that. (Albeit it was a little much this time... lol)... Smashed a 5 man in the ETX timber with it though!

Thanks for the votes and support and all that good stuff. Poppa Church is headed to relax for a weekend and shoot an axis and turkey. He got all squeeky voiced like a 14yr old asking a girl to the prom when I told him...

Thanks again!

Thats good to hear man. Glad you won it!
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby LoganSFA » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:00 pm

justinsfa wrote:I cant believe yall hate my facepaint... Shot to the HEART!!! hahahahahaha

Thanks again!

try one of the bunkerheads..pretty awesome and it stays out of your eyes and off your face.

plus no one can make fun of your face paint :thumbsup:
LoganSFA
hunter

Postby justinsfa » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Folks can make fun of the paint all they want... its comfortable to me and thats all that matters. When I quit killing birds, I will start worrying about what I look like in the field. Running 2 mojo remotes, calls, and a DSLR camera around a neck will make you hate a facemask. Been wearing it long before the TV show crowd came along.

I saw that old post that it was mentioned on and was cracking up... especially since it was the only time on the trip that I actually broke it out.

Admittingly overdid it on the closer though... lol... all my hunting buddies hate it, which makes me pile it on even more... Ducks dont seem to mind it

Slam 'em in the BIG TIMBER!

justinsfa
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting