Problems with Waterfowl Paradise

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Problems with Waterfowl Paradise

Postby Cobra7 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:51 am

This is what everyone needs to do. Go to Attorney General of Texas website and click Consumer Protection tab at top. Hit file a complaint and fill everything out and then tell your story. He is already being investigated for fraud by this office. He had a chance to make it right with me yesterday in mediation court and he let his ego get in the way of things. He stole our money and leased Double R's land for himself, his friends and his day hunters and left us with crap.
Cobra7
hunter

Re: Problems with Waterfowl Paradise

Postby Bigredman5223 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

That is junk!!!!! I'm glad I saw this. I just called them today and left a message asking about a lease spot for next year. Thanks for the heads up and hope it all works out for you.

Now the search continues for me.
2013-14 SEASON HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

GIG' EM AGGIES
Bigredman5223
hunter

Postby tako1972 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 am

While looking for a hunt recently myself and another forum member looked into this outfitter. Unfortunately so much negative stuff came up we declined to do even a day hunt with them. There are great pictures from this person having taken a lot of birds(snows) but if it was at the expense of my fellow waterfowl hunters than I would rather give someone else my business. This kind of stuff is unfortunate for all involved and if someone thinks they can pull some fast ones I think that they will quickly find out how small of a group of people we really are. The word will get passed on.
tako1972
hunter

Postby Cobra7 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:58 am

Well said.
Cobra7
hunter

Postby Cobra7 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 am

I have 14 days to get my money back or I'm contacting my uncle who works for the IRS.
Cobra7
hunter

Postby Cobra7 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 am

Does anyone know James Pruitt or James Caesar?
Cobra7
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting