Duck Hunting Forum banner

keep grinding

31K views 227 replies 18 participants last post by  SAHunter1983 
#1 ·
There is no off season. :thumbsup:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
fifty four pound blue! that's a big fish. The fish in my pictures went thirty six and thirty two. Honestly those are the biggest fish I've ever caught. We were blessed to have had a bunch of all the right things come together. Stained water, rising river and a new moon with some warmer weather mixed in. Eleven fish in two days weighing in at one ninety . I feel very fortunate and I hope y'all are getting into some fish as well.

#6 ·
tako1972 said:
fifty four pound blue! that's a big fish. The fish in my pictures went thirty six and thirty two. Honestly those are the biggest fish I've ever caught. We were blessed to have had a bunch of all the right things come together. Stained water, rising river and a new moon with some warmer weather mixed in. Eleven fish in two days weighing in at one ninety . I feel very fortunate and I hope y'all are getting into some fish as well.
This sounds like it was a awesome time! :thumbsup: :beer:

#7 ·
I had to do a little digging but I found some pics. No judging these pictures are back when I was 17 and 18 years old, before I joined the army. :thumbsup:

Attachments

#17 ·
Those are some nice fish tako :thumbsup: I'm with you on the circle hooks.
Those are some nice ones you got too there stump. 54 lbs. That's a sub!
I set some jug lines this past Saturday in whats left of Medina lake and did pretty well, but nothin that big. Best one was a 13.6 flat head. Gotta pass the time during off season somehow.

Attachments

#26 ·
Map quest says that it is 80 hours of non-stop driving, on the way up here we made it in 84. However, on this trip I think it will take a little longer since we will have our 3 month old. I was ready to leave my wife on the side of the road in Canada on the way here, I can't imagine what it will be like with them both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.