hunting partner

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

hunting partner

Postby duckhuntguy409 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Looking for a new hunting partner. My good buddy moved to ok dor a job so now I have an empty spot in my boat. I hunt in jd murphy wma in port arthur along with other wma in the area. Always get a nice strap. If you're looking for a buddy or wanting to start duck hunting then hit me up. Going by yourself is fun but you can only talk to the dog so much. Have a blessed day.
duckhuntguy409
hunter
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 pm


Re: hunting partner

Postby txdh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 am

I'll hunt with you. I'm 30 years old I live in lumberton. I hunt alone most of the time. I mainly hunt Angelina river and dam b only been to Murphy a few times. Mainly because I don't know the area too well. Get with me if interested.
txdh
hunter
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: lumberton, tx

Re: hunting partner

Postby duckhuntguy409 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:52 am

Def would like to shoot some clays in the next couple of weeks to get ready for teal season. If this sounds like something you wanna get get at then give me a holler. Would like to meet you beforehand. 409-454-1837
duckhuntguy409
hunter
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: hunting partner

Postby txdh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Pm sent
txdh
hunter
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm
Location: lumberton, tx

Re: hunting partner

Postby rod60464 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:32 pm

I am looking for a duck hunting partner. I hunt near J. D. Murphree at Port Arthur. Have Property, Camp, Airboat, and Dog, need buddy!

Contact Rod

rod60464@cs.com 936-635-6640
rod60464
Newb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:19 am

Re: hunting partner

Postby :-) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Dang we all have the same problem...guess people don't like ducks, dogs, and airboats. Lol
User avatar
:-)
hunter
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: Texas Coast

Re: hunting partner

Postby jfranks17 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm looking for a hunting partner as well, I'm stationed in San Antonio and willing to travel to the coast
jfranks17
Newb
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Re: hunting partner

Postby RShockley » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm

:-) wrote:Dang we all have the same problem...guess people don't like ducks, dogs, and airboats. Lol

I like ducks, dogs, and airboats! I just live to far from port Arthur.
User avatar
RShockley
hunter
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: hunting partner

Postby Mojo281 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:35 pm

I'd just go hunt with your buddy in OK!!!
Make em hate it!!
User avatar
Mojo281
hunter
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: SE Texas

Re: hunting partner

Postby Wrenchdevil » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:21 pm

When I get moved up there I'll definitely need a hunting partner.
Wrenchdevil
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 am

Re: hunting partner

Postby swilsonj » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Any one still looking for a hunting partner? I am new to the sport of duck hunting and would like someone to hunt with.
swilsonj
Newb
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: hunting partner

Postby Txseaaggie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:59 am

swilsonj wrote:Any one still looking for a hunting partner? I am new to the sport of duck hunting and would like someone to hunt with.


Where are you?
Txseaaggie
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Re: hunting partner

Postby swilsonj » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:10 am

I live in Galena Park, TX it is in the Houston area. I have been doing some duck hunting in Devers / Liberty area.
Last edited by swilsonj on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swilsonj
Newb
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Re: hunting partner

Postby Mojo281 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:31 am

Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:
Make em hate it!!
User avatar
Mojo281
hunter
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: SE Texas

Re: hunting partner

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:42 am

Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Lmfao
Post of the week.


Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
User avatar
stumpjumper1590
hunter
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Corpus Christi TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby Mojo281 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:44 am

stumpjumper1590 wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Lmfao
Post of the week.


Sent from my busted iPhone

That aint tough... It's only Monday!
Make em hate it!!
User avatar
Mojo281
hunter
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: SE Texas

Re: hunting partner

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Mojo281 wrote:
stumpjumper1590 wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Lmfao
Post of the week.


Sent from my busted iPhone

That aint tough... It's only Monday!

No it's set in stone, can't be beat.


Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
User avatar
stumpjumper1590
hunter
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Corpus Christi TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby Txseaaggie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:52 pm

stumpjumper1590 wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:
stumpjumper1590 wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Lmfao
Post of the week.


Sent from my busted iPhone

That aint tough... It's only Monday!

No it's set in stone, can't be beat.


Sent from my busted iPhone


Ya I second that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Txseaaggie
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Re: hunting partner

Postby SAHunter1983 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Txseaaggie wrote:
stumpjumper1590 wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:
stumpjumper1590 wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Lmfao
Post of the week.


Sent from my busted iPhone

That aint tough... It's only Monday!

No it's set in stone, can't be beat.


Sent from my busted iPhone


Ya I second that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

X3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
User avatar
SAHunter1983
hunter
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby MarkM » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:26 am

Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Singles night at The Cooter Hole is now on Wednesdays! Come down and meet your new life hunting partner!
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:25 am

MarkM wrote:
Mojo281 wrote:Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:

Singles night at The Cooter Hole is now on Wednesdays! Come down and meet your new life hunting partner!


$1.00 all beers!!


Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
User avatar
stumpjumper1590
hunter
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Corpus Christi TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby SAHunter1983 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:13 pm

I swear if I make a million I am going to make a classy bar in Corpus with the above name featuring mounted birds and hunting memorabilia everywhere with cooter and her bling front and center over the bar... we will be open early for tacos and coffee and late for nightcaps...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
User avatar
SAHunter1983
hunter
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby MarkM » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:28 pm

SAHunter1983 wrote:I swear if I make a million I am going to make a classy bar in Corpus with the above name featuring mounted birds and hunting memorabilia everywhere with cooter and her bling front and center over the bar... we will be open early for tacos and coffee and late for nightcaps...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

You gotta pry Cooter from my dead, cold hands first!
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby SAHunter1983 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Ok how about a photo of cooter in all her majestic bling and surrounded by piles of dead mallards.... fair nuff...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
User avatar
SAHunter1983
hunter
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: hunting partner

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:26 pm

SAHunter1983 wrote:Ok how about a photo of cooter in all her majestic bling and surrounded by piles of dead mallards.... fair nuff...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

What's wrong with redheads. Same thing as a mallard, just red!


Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
User avatar
stumpjumper1590
hunter
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Corpus Christi TX

Next

Return to Texas Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests