Duck Hunting Forum banner

hunting partner

4K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Pintail-Peeler 
#1 ·
Looking for a new hunting partner. My good buddy moved to ok dor a job so now I have an empty spot in my boat. I hunt in jd murphy wma in port arthur along with other wma in the area. Always get a nice strap. If you're looking for a buddy or wanting to start duck hunting then hit me up. Going by yourself is fun but you can only talk to the dog so much. Have a blessed day.

#15 ·
Mojo281 said:
Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:
Lmfao
Post of the week.

Sent from my busted iPhone

#17 ·
Mojo281 said:
stumpjumper1590 said:
Mojo281 said:
Looks like we need to start a new website called "DuckMatch.com" so everyone can find a compatible hunting partner... :beer:
Lmfao
Post of the week.

That aint tough... It's only Monday!
No it's set in stone, can't be beat.

#18 ·
stumpjumper1590 said:
Mojo281 said:
stumpjumper1590 said:
Mojo281 said:
Lmfao
Post of the week.

Ya I second that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Txseaaggie said:
stumpjumper1590 said:
Mojo281 said:
stumpjumper1590 said:
Mojo281 said:
Lmfao
Post of the week.

Ya I second that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
X3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

#20 ·
Mojo281 said:
Singles night at The Cooter Hole is now on Wednesdays! Come down and meet your new life hunting partner!

#21 ·
MarkM said:
Mojo281 said:
Singles night at The Cooter Hole is now on Wednesdays! Come down and meet your new life hunting partner!
$1.00 all beers!!

#22 ·
I swear if I make a million I am going to make a classy bar in Corpus with the above name featuring mounted birds and hunting memorabilia everywhere with cooter and her bling front and center over the bar... we will be open early for tacos and coffee and late for nightcaps...

#23 ·
SAHunter1983 said:
I swear if I make a million I am going to make a classy bar in Corpus with the above name featuring mounted birds and hunting memorabilia everywhere with cooter and her bling front and center over the bar... we will be open early for tacos and coffee and late for nightcaps...

You gotta pry Cooter from my dead, cold hands first!

#25 ·
SAHunter1983 said:
Ok how about a photo of cooter in all her majestic bling and surrounded by piles of dead mallards.... fair nuff...

What's wrong with redheads. Same thing as a mallard, just red!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.