Day dove lease

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Day dove lease

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Near Corpus Christi Texas. Anyone know of any that are less then $100 bucks, but still provide some quality shooting?

Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Re: Day dove lease

Postby :-) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 pm

There are a few dove around the Corpus area, but most people go to the Valley or Beeville to hunt. Over near Lake Corpus Christi you have Lonesomebullranch.com that will set you up also.

If you can't make that work out you can twist my arm for a couple shoots. Looks like your serving in the military? Thank you for your service!
:-)
hunter

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 pm

I will have to look into the lonesome bull.
I actually just got out of the army in June, did my time and momma and brand new baby girl decided that didn't want dad gone every other year.
I won't twist your arm, but if you need some doves removed I have a gun and will travel lol

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby :-) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Let me know what you find out...I'll keep an eye out for birds, and if they make it down here this year we'll go shoot a few.
hunter

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Alright sounds good!

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby SAHunter1983 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 am

Shoot stump just come visit SA. We have my property for a few, nooners near uvalde with tons and the public land down south near dilley that is pretty good also.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
SAHunter1983
hunter

Postby :-) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 pm

You guys ever figure out the dove hunting situation? I've been seeing a few birds, and I'm starting to get excited.

I also figured since y'all are going to be duck hunting in my spots this year we should have a coastal meet-n-greet, and shoot dove over some fields down here. Lol

It would be good to get to know a few people that hunt around here incase I get stuck during low tide. Boats won't push themselvs!
hunter

Day dove lease

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Your spots? You forgot to send me that PM with the GPS coordinates. ;)
However, I'm down like Charlie Brown to shoot some doves, and as long as I am in your boat at the time of low tide after a hunt I will be more then happy to help push.

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting