Would like to hog hunt.

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Would like to hog hunt.

Postby birddog crazy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi, I was wondering if any one here knew of a reasonable price place in north or east Texas to hunt hogs, or knew any one who could put up a guy or two on their place to kill some , and of course be willing to compensate them with money or do some trading out. thanks for any help. any one who would come would be seasoned hunters and safe.
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Would like to hog hunt.

Postby Crazy Matt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:32 am

I'll send a PM soon.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby birddog crazy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks, will keep a eye out for your pm.
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Anyone in Texas know anything about the people at the BDP HUNTING . the website is www.bdphunting.com The price seems reasonable . $100 a day per gun, $25 dollars a day for the camp house to stay at and cook your own meals. If you arrive on Friday you can hunt free and you just owe for Saturday and Sunday. 1200 acres along the trinity river in the crockett area. any thing you can tell me about them would be appreciated .
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Pouledeau » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:29 pm

You can have EVERY hog off my property. Seriously. You want big giant ones with 6" cutters or little ones for the grill ... ?
Pouledeau
hunter

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Pouledeau I will take a big one please ;) with a bow so it doesn't spook the deer!

Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby SATX duckman » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Count me in on that hog hunt. I'm looking to let a few rounds fly from the AR. I know hogs are a serious problem on properties all throughout Texas. Wouldnt be bad to try and get a responsible group together and see if we cant put a scratch in the ones tearing up your place.
SATX duckman
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting