Austin-area Ducks Unlimited?

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Austin-area Ducks Unlimited?

Postby lonestar_shawn » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 am

Are there any Austin-area Ducks Unlimited chapters that are active? Looking on the website there are several listed: Hays County, Austin, Pflugerville, etc. I read about the calendar with the gun raffles for 2014 and wanted to sign up. I've contacted all the contacts from the Austin area from the DU website, posted on the Hays County chapter facebook page, etc. I haven't heard back from anybody.
lonestar_shawn
Newb

Re: Austin-area Ducks Unlimited?

Postby tako1972 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 pm

They are on Facebook s well. Type in Ducks Unlimited-Austin Texas Chapter. Should come up. When trying to contact them I've found putting the question/message in the most recent post will get a response quicker than in the message box. Good luck.
tako1972
hunter

Re: Austin-area Ducks Unlimited?

Postby Ecardona » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:56 pm

This is a new deal that Texas DU has never done before!

For $50 you get a membership to DU for a year and you will get a calendaryou will be entered into a gun raffle that raffles off 365 guns, one gun for everyday in 2014 Most of you have memberships to DU already, but it is worth it just to get in on the raffle! Very simple, each calendar has a membership and raffle card to fill out and get back to me with cash or a check made to DU. You keep the calendar and wait for the lucky call.
10,000 being sold, but 365 guns so a 1 in 27 chance of winning. Let me know if you are interested and I will get with you to get the calendar in your hands and fill out the raffle and membership card and collect the funds. This one is going to be cash or check only.
Feel free to send checks to the following address and I will take care of you on this:

Ellis County Ducks Unlimited
Attn: John Reagan
6218 Cynthia Dr
Midlothian, TX 76065
Ecardona
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting