It doesn't get much better

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

It doesn't get much better

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Falling asleep with her favorite "toy" in her hand. I'm gonna have her running calls better then most men by the time she is 8! ;)

Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Re: It doesn't get much better

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 am

Great pic Stump. :thumbsup: What do you mean by 8? She's probably better than me now. :lol3:
GOTDUCKS?
hunter

Postby Barney#1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 am

Cute little one there stump.
My daughter grabs my calls if I leave them laying out. Still sounds like a sick kazoo but we are working on it.
Barney#1
hunter

Postby justinmi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:02 pm

So it begins for my little one this year she has been on a few hunts with me such as jump shoots or slow afternoon hunts, but this year I got her geared up from head to toe. I hope she takes a liking to it , I feel like teal season will be a good introduction for it is usually fast and furious action. I just hope the constant humming of skeetters doesn't freak her out. I'm gonna hang two therma cells on her, hopefully it keeps em at bay. It's almost here gents!
Attachments
IMAG1402-1.jpg
Geared up like a pro!
Lifetime Band Count 2008-Present: 1
justinmi
hunter

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:11 pm

^ that is awesome

Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby KaceyDucks » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 am

When I have kids, they will be looking like that come fall as well. Good to see people taking their kids out.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants." -- Thomas Jefferson
KaceyDucks
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting