Duck Lease Wanted Near DFW

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Duck Lease Wanted Near DFW

Postby DFWCustoms » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey Guys, I've already posted this on Texashuntingforum.com but I figured I'd post it on here as well. If anyone has any suggestions as to where else I can search for a lease with an open spot, please let me know.

This is going to be my 3rd duck season in Texas. Since I've moved here I've dont the public hunting thing and tired of it. I have a group of hunting buddies that I normally hunt with but can't afford and/or won't pay for a lease

So I'm here to see if there's a duck lease with a spot open for 1 that's within an hour or 2 drive of DFW. I know it's late to be checking for leases, a lot of work has already been done. I'm not a moocher, and very willing to put time and work in. Whatever is needed.

I'm not a newbie to duck hunting, moved from Memphis where we hunted AR, and MS River for past 10 years.

Thanks,
Tyler
DFWCustoms
Newb

Re: Duck Lease Wanted Near DFW

Postby ntxhunterusmc » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 am

You might try leasehunter.com or google "dallas hunting club" or "texas hunting club". I know there are a few hunting clubs within an hour or so of Dallas that are basically what you're asking for, plus they have lodging in case that's something you need. Paradise Hunting Club is one that I can think of off the top of my head.
ntxhunterusmc
hunter

Re: Duck Lease Wanted Near DFW

Postby DFWCustoms » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Thanks for the information. I'll try looking at some of the "hunting clubs", and see what their prices are. There's Pintail Farms, but that's definitely too high for me, the wife would kill me.

Thanks,
Tyler
DFWCustoms
Newb

Return to Texas Duck Hunting