new guy

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

new guy

Postby lowlife » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Just saying Hello, been around a long time but took a break for about ten years. Started back last year with a draw on Limestone, had a blast getting back into it. Got another one this go round, fair teal and getting water as we speak. Gonna be another fun year!
How do you know the person that wrote the reading, wrote the reading right? Festus
lowlife
hunter

Re: new guy

Postby tommytoons2002 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:34 pm

New Guy Tom here...I have one duck dawg looking for work in and around Corpus. Nikki is my 9 month started Lab. She is steady and a power house. We live on the Island. Any chance we can team up? I'm mainly after getting Nikki some work this season. PM me and let's chat. :help:

Nikki Sunrise Oct 20.jpg
Nikki
Nikki Sunrise Oct 20.jpg (4.74 KiB) Viewed 410 times
tommytoons2002
Newb

Postby MarkM » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

lowlife wrote:Just saying Hello, been around a long time but took a break for about ten years. Started back last year with a draw on Limestone, had a blast getting back into it. Got another one this go round, fair teal and getting water as we speak. Gonna be another fun year!

Lake Limestone?

Welcome aboard
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby lowlife » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 am

Sorry Tom, I'm a long way from you but I apprecitate the offer. Mark, Limestone is between Jewett and Marquez on Hwy 79. Thanks
How do you know the person that wrote the reading, wrote the reading right? Festus
lowlife
hunter

Postby MarkM » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 am

lowlife wrote:Sorry Tom, I'm a long way from you but I apprecitate the offer. Mark, Limestone is between Jewett and Marquez on Hwy 79. Thanks

Yea I know where it is at. Been out there quite a few times running jugs for the blues.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Barney#1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 am

Hello new guy and other new guy that posted on new guy's new guy topic. :hi:

10 year break? :zzz: I'd miss it too much to even skip a season.
Barney#1
hunter

Postby lowlife » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Had a lot of issues, sister passed away unexpectedly and left care for my folks to me by myself. Dad passed away 2 years ago and mother went to a nurseing home, so I started back last year. And 'YES', I did miss it, really didn't know how much until I got started back. But it'll all good!!! :clapping:

Mark, yep and a lot of good crappie too!
lowlife
hunter

Postby Barney#1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Yeah id say that warrents some skiped seasons. Sorry for your losses. It sounds like you will be able to get a well deserved break. Good luck on your season.
Barney#1
hunter

Postby lowlife » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 am

You too, Thanks!
lowlife
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting