Corpus Christi for Turkey Day

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Corpus Christi for Turkey Day

Postby Pintail-Peeler » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to my in laws in Corpus this year for Thanksgiving. I was wondering if anyone is planning on hunting down there around then. I figured if I'm going to the coast, I might as well see if I can hunt with someone. I'm 25 and live in West Texas and I'm not looking to steal any bodies honey hole or anything. The only places I hunt are in Abilene and north of Dallas with my brother. If anyone is looking for a hunting buddy around then give me a shout. :beer:

Thanks and Gig' Em
Gig 'Em
Adam
Pintail-Peeler
hunter

Re: Corpus Christi for Turkey Day

Postby Pintail-Peeler » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Well, it looks like plans for hunting fell through. I am thinking about just forking up some money to hunt with the Texas Gulf Hunting guide out of port A. Anyone gone out with them?
Gig 'Em
Adam
Pintail-Peeler
hunter

Postby Duck_Happy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:24 pm

No ducks around here.... Nah man if I was in the area I would of taken you on a mediocre hunt :biggrin:
Duck_Happy
hunter

Postby Pintail-Peeler » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Ha well I am at least going to try. I have never hunted the coast and only come down here once a year.
Gig 'Em
Adam
Pintail-Peeler
hunter

Postby Duck_Happy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:48 pm

I wonder where stump is doesn't he hunt around cc
Duck_Happy
hunter

Postby CCducker » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:37 am

Wish I would of seen this sooner we were down for 4 days would of gladly put you on some birds. :beer:
The Producers

People ask me what duck hunting is
I tell them its cold, its muddy, its bloody, and its early as hell in the morning....you will hate every second of it. Me? I love it...
CCducker
hunter

Postby Pintail-Peeler » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:52 am

well shoot :sad: I had to pay a little mulla for a non guided hunt because I wanted to hunt the coast for the first time. I'm going to be going to Choke Canyon with my boat, Abilene (privat pond), Dallas, and maybe Lake Sommerville for the second split. Oh and a guided goose and duck hunt in Matagorda. The second split looks promising. How did yall do?
Gig 'Em
Adam
Pintail-Peeler
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting