Dallas Cowboys season tickets / PSL For Trade

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Dallas Cowboys season tickets / PSL For Trade

Postby waterfowler0013 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:04 pm

I have a pair of sesson tickets in the second row, section 448, for trade. I am looking for a trade to include transferring the season ticket rights to you. The regular season games for this year are sold. You would get playoff ticket rights for this year and then become the owner of these seats going forward.
They are $89 face value, so $1780 per season for the pair. There is also a Personal Seat License fee, which is on an installment plan for each year with a payment of around $250-$300 per year. I have already paid around $6000 into the PSL, which is a balance youd inherit. Basically this means youd have equity in the seats if you ever go to sell them. All transfers are habdled through the ticket office and notarized and all abovr board, legal and binding.

Im interested in guides hunts, gear,advice, possibly a shotgun, etc..
I am brand new to the sport and really want to get started. I just need help getting up and running.

Anyone interested, please PM me with thought, ideas and offers. Thanks!

Kyle
waterfowler0013
hunter

Re: Dallas Cowboys season tickets / PSL For Trade

Postby Mojo281 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:03 pm

No Homo, I mean Romo fans around here...
Make em hate it!!
Mojo281
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting