So.....

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

So.....

Postby CCducker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey guys,

First off hope everyone is having a good season so far!

I moved back to Houston recently to start a new career in the time I have been gone, many of the areas I hunted growing up have changed significantly or are gone altogether. I have the old reliables of Anahuac and PP.... I also have a few good friends I hunt with in Houston....and can still always escape to CC for the weekend :yes:.

The issue is I cant always escape for the weekend, actually I usually cant and my friends cant always hunt. I have always been the person to throw out offers to come hunt with me in Corpus and to help new people and introducing them to the sport that we all are so passionate about.

I find myself in a similar position as many of the people I have helped in the past. I want to check out new areas and find a few new people to hunt with in a new "ish" town. If I could join anyone for a hunt this year It would be much appreciated and as always I am happy to drag yall out with me whenever I am able!

Thanks,
Taylor
:beer:

The Producers

People ask me what duck hunting is
I tell them its cold, its muddy, its bloody, and its early as hell in the morning....you will hate every second of it. Me? I love it...
CCducker
hunter

Re: So.....

Postby stumpjumper1590 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

We'll anytime you do come back down to corpus hit me up! I'm still learning the tricks down here so going with someone who knows them would be nice. Plus my hunting partner name is Taylor as we'll so it would be two Taylor's and a Tyler in the blind! ;)

Sent from my busted iPhone
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" -- George Washington

2013-2014 Season Strap

3- Blue wing teal
stumpjumper1590
hunter

Postby mtsooner » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:40 pm

CC, sounds like we need to go have a beer...talk ducks, dogs and huntin! I moved to Houston in June and am looking for the same thing basically, though I'm not familiar with this area at all yet. I'm anxiously awaiting my residency so I don't have to pay the high out-of-stater fee to hunt.

-Steve
"The more you know, the less you carry." -Mors Kochanski
mtsooner
hunter

Postby Duck_Happy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Hunting anahuac on thursday if you dont mind mediocre hunts
Duck_Happy
hunter

Postby Mojo281 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 am

Potlickers aren't welcome around here!! Lol!
Make em hate it!!
Mojo281
hunter

Postby CCducker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Duck_Happy wrote:Hunting anahuac on thursday if you dont mind mediocre hunts

Dont mind mediocre hunts had my fair share, and been hunting anahuac for many years. BUT.... usually cant hunt weekdays though. Next Time :thumbsup:
The Producers

I tell them its cold, its muddy, its bloody, and its early as hell in the morning....you will hate every second of it. Me? I love it...
CCducker
hunter

Postby CCducker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:45 pm

mtsooner wrote:CC, sounds like we need to go have a beer...talk ducks, dogs and huntin! I moved to Houston in June and am looking for the same thing basically, though I'm not familiar with this area at all yet. I'm anxiously awaiting my residency so I don't have to pay the high out-of-stater fee to hunt.

-Steve

Sounds good Steve :thumbsup:

Mojo281 wrote:Potlickers aren't welcome around here!! Lol!

Ill show you a potlicker!

:nana:
The Producers

CCducker
hunter

Postby Duck_Happy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Understandable my days off fall around thursday friday and saturday currently watching two buffle heads on a pond at the shell plant
Duck_Happy
hunter

Postby Barney#1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 pm

No more guiding hunts? I bet that's tough. Or not. I know first hand about turning your passion into a career. Mine was fixing up cars and after five years of it I began to hate it.
Good luck on your new job and your season. If your up to heading a bit south of me hit me up.
Barney#1
hunter

Postby hopelessaddict » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:43 am

your dog looks like he had a rough night of drinking
hopelessaddict
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting