Thinking about planning a cook-out/get together......

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Thinking about planning a cook-out/get together......

Postby texas_quackwakker » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:08 am

Hey guys,

Any of you interested in planning a get together of some sort in the north Central/D/FW area. I thought it would be a great place for hunters to get together and meet on another.

Also a great time to pass the time until next September.

We could have a skeet shoot, cook-out, calling contest or something that we could all poke fun at each other and get accquainted. Maybe make some new hunting partners/friends.

Just a thought....let me know.

Sam
texas_quackwakker
hunter

Postby champion duck slayer » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:40 pm

sounds great pick a time and date and Ill se if I cant get away form work. :salude: Ill be glad to pich in for food and cold forsty adult beverages if there alowed.
IF IT FLYS IT DIES IF IT DONT FLY IT DIES ANYWAY
champion duck slayer
hunter

Postby MaxD » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:37 pm

Hello my name is Max, I own Dixon Kennels and Outfitters, a small duck hunting lodge. The lodge is located outside of Jacksboro, TX. The idea of a get together sounds great. I have the facilities to sleep up to 10 people, also an area to skeet shoot and camp, if you would be interesed. Please let me know what date you are thinking about and if you already have a location in mind. Email me at max@dixonkennels.com.
MaxD
hunter

Postby MaxD » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:29 pm

Hello everybody.I am going to have a get together for all of our customers and other outfitters on the weekend Feb.25.Just to eat and drink and tell lies....Everybody is invited we supply food and good company..We are located 1 1/2 hour north west of Dallas..Please respond if interested.email max@dixonkennels.com
MaxD
hunter

Postby MaxD » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:30 pm

I guess nobody can get a kitchen pass from their wife.....................
MaxD
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:07 am

I just got here, if I didn't have a Delta Waterfowl commitment I'd be there. :yes:
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby duckcrazy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:35 am

Hey guys i just saw this forum and it sounds great. I live in houston and allwas looking new people to hunt and talk hunting with. If yall are still up for a get together i would be up for it. :salude:
duckcrazy
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting