Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.
Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings
Saw these outside of Riviera
I shoot a Benelli SuperNova, Franci Affinity, and a Canon 7D
Freelance Outdoor Photographer
No Blind is Too Cold, Too Crowded, or Too Far
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:34 pm
going in just over a week, can't wait!!
- Posts: 468
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm
I've always wanted to take pictures while doing a hand stand...
Green Wing: 2
lesser scaup: 1
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:15 pm
- Location: Midland Tx
Holy crap the sky is falling!!!
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Was that a formal invitation? If it was count me in!
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 pm
- Location: Texas Coast
Some of the best Sandhill crane hunting in all of Texas is Riviera. Shot 2 limits in two days last season.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm
- Location: Corpus Christi Area
I'm going to get my Sandhill fix this season for sure! They are everywhere here! I live in Driscoll, a couple miles north of riviera. I love seeing them soaring the skies. Makes me hungry!
KUPT UP AND KOMMITED
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 pm
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Return to Texas Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests