Who is this call made by?

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Who is this call made by?

Postby Pintail-Peeler » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

I put this up on the duck call forum, but thought I might as well put it here as well. I got this call from Gander Mountain about 4-6 years ago. All the markings are rubbed off and I cant remember what the brand was. I know this is a long shot, but maybe one of yall had got this call and still have the name. It was a cheap call between 30-40 dollars. The color is purple even though it looks a little blue in the picture. It has a raspy tone to it and it is a double reed. I have a crooked slough and a RNT call, but I like this one for the raspy sound it has. I have looked for it all over and have come out empty handed. I would like to buy another one just to have as a spare. If you know who made this call that would be greatly appreciated.

Gig 'Em
Adam
Pintail-Peeler
hunter

Re: Who is this call made by?

Postby Mojo281 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Looks like a first gen Calef Call after he left HS Waterfowl...
Make em hate it!!
Mojo281
hunter

Postby tako1972 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 pm

There are some folks also on Duck Call Trader( Facebook) may be able to help you Pintail.
tako1972
hunter

Postby MarkM » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:04 pm

tako1972 wrote:There are some folks also on Duck Call Trader( Facebook) may be able to help you Pintail.

Duck Call Collector too
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Pintail-Peeler » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 pm

the duck call forum figured it out.. It's a Mick Lacy duck call
Gig 'Em
Adam
Pintail-Peeler
hunter