MAX D

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

MAX D

Postby Quackcephus » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:33 pm

It was good talkin' to ya. Hopefully I'll know a little more this evenin'. :salude:
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby MaxD » Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:57 pm

I didn't know there was somebody as sick as me! In a good way. Hope to see ya this weekend.Shrimp and steaks tommorow..............
MaxD
hunter

Max D ya'll need to find a better class of loser's!!!

Postby Quackcephus » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:37 pm

I throughly enjoyed the CARNE' CERVASA Saturday... your Dad is a 4377 of a cook. :yes:

The "tour" was great... I believe 'em Arkie boyz have been out BS'd, especially the Federal Warden. :laughing:

I'll be talkin' to ya'll soon. I'm excited that ya'll made such a generous commitment to the Lone Star Chapter of Delta Waterfowl... it is very much appreciated. :thumbsup:
Quackcephus
hunter

Postby MaxD » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:09 pm

Quack, it was are pleasure meeting somebody like yourself.The weekend total on turkeys was 22.Can't wait to have alot more time to visit. Looking forward to long and well lived duck season with the head greenhead killer ****....................................................................................................................................................Hope you can make it again so I can call up a longbread for ya. Your new **** Max.
MaxD
hunter

Postby Quackcephus » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:50 pm

I'm sure that can be arranged!!! We got some plannin' & some ridin' to do. :yes:
Quackcephus
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting