Duck Hunting Forum banner

Lake Limestone

957 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  scooter31 
#1 ·
Does anybody know how the birds have been flying around the Lake Limestone? I will be headin' over there shortly, just wanderin' if anybody has had any luck or just seen any birds.

#4 ·
I HAVE NOT HUNTED OUT THERE FOR A COUPLE YEARS, BUT IT HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD IN THE PAST. WE HAD THE PERFECT PUT IN SPOT FOR THE INFLATABLE RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, YOU COULD ALSO WALK IN, BUT ITS A FAR PIECE TO CARRY A BUNCH OF STUFF. WE WOULD BAIT THE TROT LINES WITH GOLDFISH IN THE MORNINGS AND TAKE HOME FINS AND FEATHERS IN THE AFTERNOON. MY BUDDY IS GOING UP THERE THIS WEEKEND, AND I TOLD HIM TO CRUZ BY THE OLD SPOT TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS FLYING... I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I HEAR...

#7 ·
Hey guys I appreciate the info. I can handle setting some lines and shootin' some birds. Fished Limestone this summer and the blues were hittin' like crazy on jugs.Went to the panhandle this past weekend to shoot some pheasants and saw a load of waterfowl. Good luck to ya'll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.