Anyone Scouting???

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Anyone Scouting???

Postby PC76 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Barring making this thing look like a personal ad I was wondering if anyone in the Wichita Falls, or surrounding area would like to partake in a little scouting. I have a few areas in mind that I'd like to walk around, boat around, but don't really want to go at it alone for safety reasons, not to mention its nearly impossible to launch a boat anywhere here solo. If you have experience in the area, that's a definite plus, but if not that's alright too. Will be my first year located here in North Texas, and would really like to be able to get out there to learn what opportunities are around. All I ask is that you bring along a good attitude and a pair of good boots/walking shoes depending on your level of bravery. I am military guy, so I ask that if you do respond you are a somewhat responsible adult, and drug free. Thanks.
PC76
hunter

Re: Anyone Scouting???

Postby PC76 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:24 am

Gonna go ahead and bump this to the top. Thanks for the replies so far.
PC76
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting