Are 1 of you interested in being a moderator for TX?

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, DoubleBayou, whistlin_wings

Are 1 of you interested in being a moderator for TX?

Postby Admin2 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:47 am

How about 1 of you becoming a mod for the Texas forum? Basically you monitor the posts for inappropriate content (Spam, profanity, personal bashing, etc.) on a daily basis if possible and check the Moderators forum for notices. You can also post up events, news, etc. that effect TX. :thumbsup:

If interested in the position, maybe tell us a bit about yourself and contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com and mention which forum you are interested in moderating.

Thanks,

Admin2
:smile:

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby texan68 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:17 pm

My name is Alex, and I am interested in being a moderator for the texas forum. I hunt all over Texas, Granger lake in central texas, cattletanks in west texas, that are the size of small lakes, Port mansfield in south texas located between corpus and south padre, and I make 2 or 3 trips every year to go hunt the huston rice patties for geese.
texan68
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:03 pm

Well being TX is such a big state-evryone knows everything is big in TX, I suppose we could have 2 Mods.
Alex, make sure you email the webmaster as he is not going to be looking at this here thread and see your interest.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Texas Duck Hunting