Any Advise

Some of the best waterfowl hunting in the nation. Learn and share your experiences duck hunting in the Republic of Texas. From the Canada geese of the Panhandle to the Snows of Houston and estuaries for ducks on the coast and the livestock impoundments to the west.

Moderators: HENDU3270, whistlin_wings, DoubleBayou

Any Advise

Postby rnye » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:56 am

This will be my second year hunting on ray roberts, and i was wondering if there were any avid duck hunters that would be will to disclose any helpful hints on hunting this lake. the spot that i hunted last year was up off of hogtown rd. I realize that mostr people do not want to give to much info. but anything would be greatly appreciated. thanks
rnye
hunter

Postby mallard mangler » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:47 pm

i was wondering if there were any avid duck hunters that would be will to disclose any helpful hints on hunting this lake.

scout :thumbsup:
"I do not hunt to kill, I kill to have hunted"
Jose Ortega y Gasset

www.texasdelta.org
mallard mangler
hunter

Re: Any Advise

Postby dav42070 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:39 pm

rnye wrote:This will be my second year hunting on ray roberts, and i was wondering if there were any avid duck hunters that would be will to disclose any helpful hints on hunting this lake. the spot that i hunted last year was up off of hogtown rd. I realize that mostr people do not want to give to much info. but anything would be greatly appreciated. thanks
There's nothing but dust of off hogtown right now,that might save you the walk.
dav42070
hunter

Postby rnye » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:17 am

thanks. that will save me the drive.
rnye
hunter

Postby Jager » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:32 am

Dude, with this bird flu deal and as severe as it's getting I recommend you think twice about hunting. I know I'm not going to hunt this year... it's not worth it... I can just take it easy and work on my garden and house and spend time with the wife and let it pass and then maybe start again next hear...

This is seriouse stuff... :eek:
Jager
hunter

no way

Postby rnye » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:53 am

has there been any reported cases in america.
rnye
hunter

Postby Jager » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:00 pm

yes, Read my "Bird Flu" thread... does n't look good at all man... :eek: :thumbsdown:
Jager
hunter

Return to Texas Duck Hunting