Gore-Tex Clothing F/S

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Gore-Tex Clothing F/S

Postby 10GAUGE19 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:58 am

Hey guys,
I thought I would see if anybody local would like these clothes before I post them on all the classifieds.
1. Cabela's Gore-Tex Thinsulate Bibs. Size Large Tall. Ducks Unlimited camo. The camo looks a lot like Shadow Grass. It blends in great with cornfields, wheat fields, and marsh reeds. Bibs are in great condition. Adjustable straps and zippered legs. Hand warmer pockets in chest. $45
2. Cabela's Gore-Tex Thinsulate Pants. Size M Tall. DU camo. Drawstring waist and button cuffs. I think these pants haven't been worn more than once or twice. $35

If someone is looking for some good late season gear at a cheap price...here they are! Both bibs and pants are 100% waterproof and are great for late season hunts. I wear bibs out in the goose field everytime in the late season and never get cold. This is great gear to lay out in the snow.....tired of getting your butt wet? Send me a PM or email me at matt@everestadministrators.com if interested. Thanks.
Pilots love to fly "HIGH"
10GAUGE19
hunter

Postby 10GAUGE19 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:37 am

Come on guys, there has got to be someone who needs a good pair of Gore-Tex bibs or pants. The pants could also be used under waders. The pants would be really good for keeping you warm and dry under you waders during the late season. If anyone wants to come by my place and look at them, just shoot me a PM and I will give you my address.
Pilots love to fly "HIGH"
10GAUGE19
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting