Broke Down Hunter

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Broke Down Hunter

Postby time4hunt » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Figured it was time to put this out there. Been going out every other weekend and just haven't had alot of luck. Average 1-2 birds a trip. Unfortunately this old guy is broke down a bit and can't walk in as far as I'd like to so wondering if anyone might have room in their boat for sometime this weekend? I can bring decoys and my gun (may not be able to shoot straight, but I try).

Let me know if you have an extra seat and need some company. Live in Davis County and usually hunt FB, but can go other places.

Would just like to get into some birds for once, before the wife makes me call it quits.
I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

Rick
time4hunt
hunter

Re: Broke Down Hunter

Postby irun9115 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 pm

If I had a boat you would have a seat buddy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I love OBAMA!!!!!
irun9115
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby jake001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 am

Just got off work. Got the boat. Got the time. Just tell me when u wanna go. Gotta do some scouting, but I probably won't get out till Saturday at the earliest. Pm me..
jake001
hunter

Postby irun9115 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 am

I wana go :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
I love OBAMA!!!!!
irun9115

Postby jake001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 am

No offense irun, but I have been reading a lot of pretty negative commentary the past few days. Don't know if I wanna hunt with that sort of person. Whether its all just show to get under peoples skin or not.
jake001
hunter

Postby richyrich307 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:43 am

I think you probably made the right call on that one jake.
richyrich307
hunter

Postby cootlover » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 am

IRUN instead of eating steak save some money and buy your own boat on us tax payers :clapping:
cootlover
hunter

Postby irun9115 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm

cootlover wrote:IRUN instead of eating steak save some money and buy your own boat on us tax payers :clapping:

Thanks cootlover thats a great idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love OBAMA!!!!!
irun9115

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:13 pm

time4hunt- do you have to hunt on weekends? I'd be happy to take you out sometime, but I don't hunt weekends because I hate the crowds. I'm going to hunt wed and/or thur of next week. If you are available either of those 2 days I should have an extra seat in the boat.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby time4hunt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:time4hunt- do you have to hunt on weekends? I'd be happy to take you out sometime, but I don't hunt weekends because I hate the crowds. I'm going to hunt wed and/or thur of next week. If you are available either of those 2 days I should have an extra seat in the boat.

Available to go out tomorrow again if you have room. Usually have to hunt weekends due to work, but have Friday off so wanting to go out then. Also have the whole week off on 12/17-12/21 if you have room any of these days. Let me know.

Just getting tired of always hunting alone and would like to start meeting people who share the passion they call "Ducking"

Rick
time4hunt
hunter

Postby All Ducked Up » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:37 pm

time4hunt wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:time4hunt- do you have to hunt on weekends? I'd be happy to take you out sometime, but I don't hunt weekends because I hate the crowds. I'm going to hunt wed and/or thur of next week. If you are available either of those 2 days I should have an extra seat in the boat.

Available to go out tomorrow again if you have room. Usually have to hunt weekends due to work, but have Friday off so wanting to go out then. Also have the whole week off on 12/17-12/21 if you have room any of these days. Let me know.

Just getting tired of always hunting alone and would like to start meeting people who share the passion they call "Ducking"

I'm Heading out tomorrow if you'd like to meet up, I won't make it out till later though haven't figured out where or what ( jump shoot or set up a small spread ) have a dang dentist appointment preventing me from the morning fly
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.
All Ducked Up
hunter

Postby time4hunt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 pm

I probably won't head out until around noon or so, have an interview in the morning. Was thinking about heading out to a spot I know of at Farmington bay. Welcome to join me if you like. Just let me know

Rick
time4hunt
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 am

time4hunt wrote:

I hunted Wed & Thur, but do have to go into work today. I'll probably hunt next Thursday again, so if you are available that day let me know.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Dogburt3773 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey guys i tried to send you a pm but i am not totally sure how that all works. I was wondering if there was anyway i could find an extra seat on one of your boats. i am new to utah and have not had much luck when i go out on my own. i have decoys and would be happy to pay for gas or whatever is customary.

thanks
Dogburt3773
Newb

Return to Utah Duck Hunting