Question for you Nothern Boys

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Question for you Nothern Boys

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Anyone who went out today did you notice and birds that looked like they were headed south from there? Hoping this storm and cold would send some birds south as we haven't seen any new birds in over a month :sad: :sad: :sad:
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Re: Question for you Nothern Boys

Postby bulrider98 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 pm

I was out this morning and seen one big flock of geese flying pretty high in a well formed v headed south from where I was in
Salt Creek.
bulrider98
hunter

Postby Factor 8 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Hang in there hamer. We are going into ice out here soon. that should push some birds your way.
Factor 8
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Factor 8 wrote:Hang in there hamer. We are going into ice out here soon. that should push some birds your way.

Darin this has been a tough year down here. Were all hoping the birds get here soon as the locals just won't leave the safe are and venture out into the wma. I didn't even put my finger on the trigger last week when I went out and am really hoping we have a few new birds in the morning or it may end up the same. I will find out either way in about 10 hours lol.

Live from somewhere beneath the desert and brought to you via Tapatalk
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 am

It was 19 degrees here in the North end of the state this morning. Those temps should send some birds South bound.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby utahgolf » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

its that time of year, freeze up should be upon us soon! should start to get really good!
utahgolf
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Well to my surprise there were a few new birds around this morning. Did a lot better than the last trip out by not getting skunked but still would love to see a few more birds around. Maybe by next weekend when I have a three day weekend planed to hunt ducks and quail :yes:
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting