This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
I finally got the one I have been looking for. Finally wall Worthy.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 am
That's a nice bull there. That first pic is awesome too.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Location: Harrisville, UT
Real nice can
- State Moderator
- Posts: 19678
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Who's going to mount you can?
- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:39 pm
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests