Wow

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Wow

Postby hamernhonkers » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:04 am

Guys I would just like to thank a few people who have come to this forum for the sole purpose of harassing a couple of great guys who post on here. This forum has had a long reputation for being one of the friendlier forums for Utah waterfowl hunters to visit. We had been doing a great job of that with very few arguments and issues (other than all the internet scouting of course :lol3: ) until the last month or two. It appears that because of this we will no longer get to enjoy pics and stories of the hunt from these individuals and I for one have to say to you fellows who came here to harass them, GROW THE HELL UP GUYS! If you cannot appreciate waterfowl hunting for all that goes into it then why bother? If you have an issue because some guys spend the time getting access to the land, put the miles on their trucks or boats scouting the birds, then do the work to get set up for those birds and kill them then you need to see a physiatrists because that is how you do it! Guys learn to enjoy waterfowl hunting for what it is, like not being at work, getting to enjoy the sights and sound of the marsh, and best of all the time you get to spend with your family, friends, and others in such a beautiful setting because that is what it’s about and not just putting a limit of birds on the strap!
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Re: Wow

Postby kwalk3 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am

I have had birdless days where it was still more fun than anything else I could do because of who I was with and where I was. Scouting is a fun and crucial part of the game and the way I look at it, its just one more reason to get out and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I enjoyed the pics and stories for a long time before I ever posted here. Hopefully they continue, seeing other's success makes me want to get out and get into the birds/try new things even more.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
kwalk3
hunter

Postby duckslayer74 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 pm

I hope it isn't Richard and billcollector?????? They've had some great hunts and great pics. I for one enjoyed their tales of the hunt and can apperciate what goes into being a successful waterfowler.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
duckslayer74
hunter

Postby The Billcollector » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Not me. Who got banned?
The Billcollector
hunter

Wow

Postby hamernhonkers » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:34 pm

No one was banned but due to the constant harassment from others will probably no longer post. Its not only on this form but on other forums also. In fact they were followed from other forums apparently to just harass them. Very pathetic!

Live from somewhere beneath the desert and brought to you via Tapatalk
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

hamernhonkers wrote:No one was banned but due to the constant harassment from others will probably no longer post. Its not only on this form but on other forums also. In fact they were followed from other forums apparently to just harass them. Very pathetic!

I'm still confused. It wasn't Richard was it?
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby mojo1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 pm

The only person I consistantly harass is paddler ( John Middleton) :lol: , however I don't remember him coming on here much.

And yes he deserves every bit he gets.
"Wildgame it's what's for dinner"
“The best waterfowl conservation tool of all is a well trained retriever.”

"Say what you want about the South, but U never hear of anyone retiring and moving north!"
mojo1
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:42 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
hamernhonkers wrote:No one was banned but due to the constant harassment from others will probably no longer post. Its not only on this form but on other forums also. In fact they were followed from other forums apparently to just harass them. Very pathetic!

I'm still confused. It wasn't Richard was it?

Don't worry its not Richard although he's not posting much as of late.

Mojo not sure I ever noticed John post on here? I think I heard he no longer dose on the fuge forums.

Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby mojo1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:07 pm

John received a lifetime ban over on the refuge due to his rants in the political forum there!

He's been on uwn lately instructing us on proper gun control ideology. :no:
"Wildgame it's what's for dinner"
“The best waterfowl conservation tool of all is a well trained retriever.”

"Say what you want about the South, but U never hear of anyone retiring and moving north!"
mojo1
hunter

Postby honer » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 am

I think Jesse nailed it. This forum has always been pretty mellow and everyone has typically been friendly and helpful. It ruins it for everyone when d bags start harassing some of the contributors who make this forum a fun place where we can all come to share and learn. That said, no one deserves a free pass, but everyone deserves respect and tolerance until they have proven other wise.
honer
State Moderator

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 am

mojo1 wrote:John received a lifetime ban over on the refuge due to his rants in the political forum there!

So this thread is about another forum and not this one?
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby cbroche10 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Well said. I work my tail off to get the ducks and geese my family and I shoot. There are a lot of great guys on this site and it has been a breath of fresh air to see the tips and help that all have contributed. I am not at all a fan of those who harass or poke fun at anybody. I will help anybody who asks and will take good advice from anybody. Don't like folks that sneak onto our property and all but they are not on the site anyway. If you boys don't have anything good to say and you know who you are, get the hell of the site and go else where!
Cory Roche
Duck Busters Inc.
Corinne Utah
cbroche10
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:08 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
mojo1 wrote:John received a lifetime ban over on the refuge due to his rants in the political forum there!

So this thread is about another forum and not this one?

No it's span across three forums I know of including this one.
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting