cold day;0

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

cold day;0

Postby Britgoosekiller » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm

It was cold today, But it as worth it shot myself a big ol honker :smile:
Attachments
me g.jpg
Britgoosekiller
hunter

Re: cold day;0

Postby Locked&Loaded » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 pm

And banded no less! Congrats! :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Congrats :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby All Ducked Up » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am

congrats
Last edited by All Ducked Up on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.
All Ducked Up
hunter

Postby cootlover » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:23 am

I can buy bands off ebay and band every bird i shoot :biggrin:
cootlover
hunter

Postby Britgoosekiller » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:04 pm

I got the decoy outdoors logo from my good little friend Tate he got it from decoy rick or something like that , :yes: and I dont need to brag about the facted thats it banded cuz im more happy about the goose , because to me getting a honker is so much cooler ,and also if I got it off ebay it would be for sayin hey look I shot A banded honker ''witch I didn't' so belive what you want it dont bug me at all here is a pic again :yes:
Attachments
me g2.jpg
Britgoosekiller
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 pm

:hammer: :hammer: :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby canvas6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Haha copy and paste job that's rich bud . I was there when she shoot it. If you would like I'll take. A pic of the Damn thing in my freezer with the band on it still because she wants it on the wall. And we do know of decoy outdoors from our family friend Tate Douglas. Jealousy is a sickness and sorry about all your bad luck.
hold my beer and watch this sh%T
canvas6
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 pm

canvas6 wrote:Haha copy and paste job that's rich bud . I was there when she shoot it. If you would like I'll take. A pic of the Damn thing in my freezer with the band on it still because she wants it on the wall. And we do know of decoy outdoors from our family friend Tate Douglas. Jealousy is a sickness and sorry about all your bad luck.

I don't blame you a bit for defending your wife but probably a bad choice to post up on here man.

Congrats to her on the banded bird and I am sure it will look great on the wall!

I would suggest that out of respect to her guys that we don't let this thread go the direction I think it will soon take.

Live from somewhere beneath the desert and brought to you via Tapatalk
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby kwalk3 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Congrats on a nice bird! Still haven't knocked a goose down this year, much less one with a band
kwalk3
hunter

Postby Labs2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Nice bird and nice smile!!!!!!!
Labs2
hunter

Postby canvas6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 pm

How is it a bad choice? I'm just standing up for her! I don't see the issue
canvas6
hunter

Postby canvas6 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Ha Ha you guys are to funny , love haters you know it really doesn't matter if you relive it or not because guess what it's one more goose and band you won't get.
canvas6
hunter

Postby duckslayer74 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Last edited by duckslayer74 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
duckslayer74
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 pm

slcduckkilla wrote:
canvas6 wrote:Ha Ha you guys are to funny , love haters you know it really doesn't matter if you relive it or not because guess what it's one more goose and band you won't get.

Lol..... Ya I shoot pleanty of geese and have a grip of bands, not jealous I think its great!.Not many duck bands but plenty of banded geese.... I'm not hating just asking yet to either confirm or deny the allegations up to you bro? I could careless not my rep.......

Go up to the goose hunters forum back up the main page and look at the first thread. I think that will answer it for all.

Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

cold day;0

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Wrong thread
Last edited by hamernhonkers on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:58 pm

slcduckkilla wrote:
hamernhonkers wrote:
slcduckkilla wrote:
canvas6 wrote:Ha Ha you guys are to funny , love haters you know it really doesn't matter if you relive it or not because guess what it's one more goose and band you won't get.

Lol..... Ya I shoot pleanty of geese and have a grip of bands, not jealous I think its great!.Not many duck bands but plenty of banded geese.... I'm not hating just asking yet to either confirm or deny the allegations up to you bro? I could careless not my rep.......

Go up to the goose hunters forum back up the main page and look at the first thread. I think that will answer it for all.

So what you are saying 'canvas6' scolded some dude for doing something he was also doing? Or are you saying 'canvas6' did not engage in these actions all together and it was Clint Calder? Either way does 'canvas6' have crap to say other than we are 'jealous' and 'haters'????? I bet 'canvas6' blows a Foiles 'straight meat' I mean the call not foiles himself..... I think that comment deserved to be called a hater lol

I am not commenting at all on his actions on this one. Just figure it can be argued either way in that thread and it seems like that thread is a much better set up for this.

Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Britgoosekiller » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:35 am

Well the thing is that I was happy I got goose and yes it was banded, And you guys are maken a big deal over nothing , we are not in high school anymore and this is not he cafeteria where drama is , And also he wasnt goin to park and what not shooting geese with bands like clint was , and he dosen't hunt when he is not sopost to , so leave your drama for your momma thanks
Britgoosekiller
hunter

Postby blackandwhites » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 am

Britgoosekiller wrote:we are not in high school anymore and this is not he cafeteria where drama is

This is where you are a little bit off. You see for Utah waterfowl hunters, especially the internet bad a$$e$, high school never ended. :fingerhead:
blackandwhites
hunter

Postby cootlover » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 am

Well this turned to crap in a hurry all I can say is MERRY XMAS :biggrin:
cootlover
hunter

Postby Simple » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:54 am

I say who really cares there is a dead goose with pretty jewlery with a pretty gal with a big smile. Congradulate her and lets move on. With that being said Congrats to you that will look real good on a wall. How are you going to mount it if ya dont mind me asking?
Simple
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:56 am

cootlover wrote:Well this turned to crap in a hurry all I can say is MERRY XMAS :biggrin:

:thumbsup:
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby All Ducked Up » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 am

congrats
Last edited by All Ducked Up on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

All Ducked Up
hunter

Postby All Ducked Up » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 am

hamernhonkers wrote:
slcduckkilla wrote:
hamernhonkers wrote:
slcduckkilla wrote:

So what you are saying 'canvas6' scolded some dude for doing something he was also doing? Or are you saying 'canvas6' did not engage in these actions all together and it was Clint Calder? Either way does 'canvas6' have crap to say other than we are 'jealous' and 'haters'????? I bet 'canvas6' blows a Foiles 'straight meat' I mean the call not foiles himself..... I think that comment deserved to be called a hater lol

I am not commenting at all on his actions on this one. Just figure it can be argued either way in that thread and it seems like that thread is a much better set up for this.

just curious what this is referencing? the out of season duck or the collared and banded geese issue from the division?
I'm not trying to stir the pot but knowing now the past I really don't think I'm going to care what "certain individuals" say due to the ethical conflict.

Just curious you guys seem like you know something more about it I was trying to follow your direction but was getting tied up trying to find it.

All Ducked Up
hunter

Postby All Ducked Up » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:53 am

Either way none of this effects my season, and could care less about the drama LOL so Merry Xmas, Good luck, and back to the original post Sweet Goose? :thumbsup:

All Ducked Up
hunter

Next

Return to Utah Duck Hunting