This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
Just wondering what size of shot most people use. I usually use 3 shot or bb is there some thing that would be better for all around?
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 pm
3" 3's and 3" bb's for me out of my win 1300
1 ring neck..
1 new gun
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 pm
I use 3 inch #2 shot for everything. And 3 1/2 inch BB for geese and swan. With the right combo of shot asd choke tube, you'll find out what's perfect for you.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
- Posts: 3525
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Canal de Panama
3" 2 shot for the 12ga and 20ga.
Browning A5 Stalker. Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Location: Harrisville, UT
3" 2 shot for my 12 with a modified choke. 3" BBB for them awesome geese, you would be fine with BB but what the heck the ammo was free.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:01 pm
3" BB's for me with an IC factory choke.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:29 pm
- Location: henefer, utah
3 1/2 inch bbb for ducks and geese
southern utah waterfowler
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:08 pm
- Location: WASHINGTON UT
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest