Looking for some one to show me the ropes

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Looking for some one to show me the ropes

Postby tophermckenzie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 am

Hey every one I am new to duck hunting this year.

I have gone out a couple of time but I have only managed to get a few. I am looking to see if any one could help me out and show me the ropes and let me tag along. I am eager to learn and would love to limit out one day. I am in norther UT county and could meet you some where.

Thanks every one I love reading every ones hunts on here.
tophermckenzie
hunter

Re: Looking for some one to show me the ropes

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

Just curious because I have seen so many new hunters. What drove you to take up duck hunting? It's been a family tradition for years for me. How did you start later?

As far as helping you, I'm no good with ice and ducks. Maybe some other better hunters on here will help.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Re: Looking for some one to show me the ropes

Postby tophermckenzie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Well I worked at Cabelas for a while and always wanted to go. My brother and i got into it this year finally and I have been having a lot of fun with it but not much luck with actually getting ducks. I think it is pretty neat calling in ducks to your decoys and seeing there wings lock and taking them down. It seems like the best hunting all together. I am a first time hunter in my whole family, I didnt have anyone to show me how are pass on the traditions.
tophermckenzie
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting