let me get this straight

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

let me get this straight

Postby killwoodies101 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 am

So let me try to get this straight I don’t have a loving father or granddad because I kill I few wood ducks? To be 100% honest if I knew where you lived I would come over with my dad and granddad and teach you a thing or two. I think it’s funny that you would say crap like that just because I killed a couple wood ducks. The only reason I joined this forum is to make a point that the Weber River is not privately owned by anyone and all you duck hunting lovers should be able to hunt it. I think my point has been made, also I would never kill more than the limit and most times I don’t even kill half that. This year I haven’t killed any or floated the river at all, yes I lied to make a point in another post sorry, but my objective worked and that to get some certain people riled up about the lower Weber.
killwoodies101
hunter

Re: let me get this straight

Postby All Ducked Up » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:04 pm

woodie if your on here to just get people pissed or to "lie to prove a point" then maybe this forum isn't for you. Act like a Sportsman or GTFO. Get with the program and quit being a turd in the punch bowl :no:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting isn't just something I do, It's a part of who I am.

2013 - 2014 count

6 Mallards
6 Pins
4 Gads
10 GW Teal
7 Cinn Teal
1 Wigeon
and
2 Shovies :(
All Ducked Up
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

killwoodies101 wrote:10 mallards
14wood ducks
3pintails
2 teal
3 honkers
8 hooded maganzers
and your mom

Was it dad or grandad that taught you this type of respect? Seriously.

I'm not trying to get into an online pissing match with anyone, it's just not my thing. And just so you're clear, I have no problem whatsoever with you or anyone else shooting a limit of woodies. Why would I have issue with it? My goal is to shoot a limit of ducks everytime I go out, it doesn't always work out that way, but I'd sure love it if it did.

The issue I do have with you and those like you is the blatant disrespect. Be respectful and I promise you'll get much in return. Perhaps some new hunting buddies and opportunities to hunt some new areas unknown to you. Ya never know.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby apflyingleap » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Anybody interested in making an effort to build a few wood duck boxes and put them up this spring? I'd love to do something to give my kids have the chance to see/hunt wood ducks here in Utah. killwoodies101, you know where they are. You willing to help us get boxes in the right places???
apflyingleap
hunter

Postby Klank Klank » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Mr Woody-dry your eyes. i dont remember anyone mentioning your name. but i knew you would come flap your jaw. your statement feels like a bit of a threat. i dont think you intent to bring harm to an old man do you? put a cherry on it, i have had some pretty big loads dropped on my head, and i still have my feet under me. besides, i dont thing you could make it past grandma, even if she was wearing her evening fart gown. but i do want to paddle your cheeks for telling a lie. i think it shows your true lack of intelligence to have said "honestly, and told a lie" in the same sentence like that. makes you look like a real dip. i would also question your ethics in general! you hide behind a silly name, tell lies on the world wide web to prove a point, but what is your point? to have people go down and hunt a river because you have something against the landowners down there? your morals are sleezy young man! I will talk with Annie and see just when she can squeeze you in, between denture cleaning, daytime bubble baths, Dr Phil and Dr Oz, we dont get out much, so we would enjoy a good laugh. Course id have to eat some green bananas in advance to plug up the pipes, things get a little slick for the seniors when there is so much laughter.

Hank
Klank Klank
Newb

Postby richyrich307 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 pm

apflyingleap wrote:Anybody interested in making an effort to build a few wood duck boxes and put them up this spring? I'd love to do something to give my kids have the chance to see/hunt wood ducks here in Utah. killwoodies101, you know where they are. You willing to help us get boxes in the right places???

All for it. I know I have said it before but I am active duty AF and I could get a ton of volunteers including myself for this effort. Name the time and place and I will bring however many bodies are needed.
richyrich307
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:00 pm

richyrich307 wrote:
apflyingleap wrote:Anybody interested in making an effort to build a few wood duck boxes and put them up this spring? I'd love to do something to give my kids have the chance to see/hunt wood ducks here in Utah. killwoodies101, you know where they are. You willing to help us get boxes in the right places???

All for it. I know I have said it before but I am active duty AF and I could get a ton of volunteers including myself for this effort. Name the time and place and I will bring however many bodies are needed.

Thank you for your military service! :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby killwoodies101 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 pm

I would love to help out with any wood duck boxs there are allready a few up and down the river but if there is a need for more im in email me with details thanks
killwoodies101
hunter

Postby richard rouleau » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:16 pm

it sound like some one got there feather ruffle
southern utah waterfowler
richard rouleau
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting