This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Location: Harrisville, UT
Pretty sure one of them is going on the wall
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm
- State Moderator
- Posts: 19790
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Last night, I dreamed that I killed all the saggers, all the swaggers, and all of their duckface girlfriends...
It was called: The Yolocaust.
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am
- Location: NC
Very nice shoveler too. Awesome bag.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm
Gotta love the mixed bags. Im hoping to go sunday if the new born lets me
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 am
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests