At long last!

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

At long last!

Postby pescarconganas » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Ducks1.jpg
Hey, guys!
I've been a member for a while, but I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I enjoy seeing all of the success posted on the forum and I wanted to share a little of mine. I live down south and, as so many of you would attest to, the hunting can be a little tough. I have only hunted waterfowl for two seasons in UT (I started waterfowling in the Rio Grande where birds congregate by the 10's of thousands) and the adjustment has been difficult. It may not seem too significant, but these three birds are a victory for me (although I did miss the one drake mallard that dropped in on me)! I have only been able to get out twice this season due to some travel and non-hunting priorities, so it feels good to have some work pay off. I hope the 2013-2014 season produces more days like today. BTW, they are gonna get a red chile marinade and a good, long roast! Been too long since I've eaten duck adovada!
pescarconganas
hunter

Re: At long last!

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Congrats :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Re: At long last!

Postby hamernhonkers » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

:welcome:

Nice job on the quackers :thumbsup:
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting