This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.
well i got few more birds today
southern utah waterfowler
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:08 pm
- Location: WASHINGTON UT
Nice birds. As bad as I hate to say it that spoony is good looking.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Location: Harrisville, UT
Drake spoony in full color is a pretty bird. Along with those drake pintails...good day. Well done.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:53 am
- Location: Centerville
- State Moderator
- Posts: 19682
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
- Location: Minnesota / Calif.
Long live the bootlips
We should try for all spoonies tomorrow Richard
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
- Posts: 3575
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am
Return to Utah Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests