Pintail Pictures

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Pintail Pictures

Postby ducks_onthe_brain » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Hey everyone i'm new to the site been duck hunting for 2 years now. I'm workin on a project right now and i need some pics of Drake Pintails i specifically need pics of them coming in for a landing or with their tail feathers flaired i've looked on google but cant find any pics that show me what i really want. Thanks again for any help and for the pics in advance when i get a little bit of time i'll post some pics of my season.

Thanks again
ducks_onthe_brain
hunter

Re: Pintail Pictures

Postby MAX4Utah » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 am

Here is a couple from this season, and last.
Attachments
IMAG0186.jpg
IMAG0497.jpg
MAX4Utah
hunter

Postby Duckassassin001! » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

you need them live flying in right from the front or the back. look up pintail mounts in google ive seen some good ones when i was getting my 2 mounters done should find what your looking for.

if not find someone with a good camera or if you have one go set up somewhere like you were hunting and shoot them with the camera not a gun great way to extend your season and get some great pics that you always see but never notice till you get a good pic of it ie sunrise sunsets and suroundings.
Full time Hunter Part time Worker
Duckassassin001!
hunter

Postby Kevin N » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Here is what I got.....

I will have to look at home on my folder and see if I have any more.. they might not be the best pics but might work more for you..

Did you try looking on P-base?
Kevin N
hunter

Postby ducks_onthe_brain » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks guys great pics really appreciate it. I've never heard of pbase and i checked it out they have alot of awesome pics on there. and i do wanna go out and try gettin some pics just with my camera if i ever get time off of work but thank you again guys
ducks_onthe_brain
hunter

Postby apflyingleap » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Kevin N wrote:Here is what I got.....

I will have to look at home on my folder and see if I have any more.. they might not be the best pics but might work more for you..

Did you try looking on P-base?

Woa...Kevin. These are awesome pics!
apflyingleap
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting