Sweet Duck Boat For Sale

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Sweet Duck Boat For Sale

Postby Gonegoosin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Guys,
Anyone out there interested in a great boat? Check out KSL under Hunting Equipment. I posted my boat Sunday February 3rd about 5 PM. It has been incredible and I hate to get rid of it, but I need a larger set up due to our love of Layout hunting. It is cleaned out, loaded and ready for a lucky new owner to start building memories with family and friends.
Gonegoosin
hunter

Re: Sweet Duck Boat For Sale

Postby Duckassassin001! » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm

what kinda boat is it length width and anything else you might want us to know post up a pic here also
Full time Hunter Part time Worker
Duckassassin001!
hunter

Postby Gonegoosin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:25 pm

The boat is a War Eagle 1648 Semi V Hull with a 27 HP long shaft with a new Mud Buddy Fast Grass blind as of the 2012 season and galvanized trailer. Here is the link to KSL. I appreciate any help you can give in finding a new home for it. My biggest concern in getting a new toy is the new motor. This motor has worked flawless. It is not a speed demon but starts every time and has been absolutely reliable. We simply need something larger for the type of hunting we do the majority of. You will see proof of this is the last picture. Thanks again for any assistance you can provide.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... &ad_cid=12
Gonegoosin
hunter

Postby Gonegoosin » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

I learned the pictures still were not working so it is all redone and working now. Here is the link should you be interested in a nice rig. Once again, it is a 1648 War Eagle Semi V with a 27 HP long Tail, New Blind, Cover and Trailer. Thanks for your interest.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... =&ad_cid=1
Gonegoosin
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting