Send pics and prayers for this little boy

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Send pics and prayers for this little boy

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:50 am

Just stopping by to ask a favor.

Hello friends and family!

We are posting this in hopes we can get a little help for our nephew Teagan. Teagan is 3 1/2 years old and was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrom when he was born. HLHS is a very serious heart defect that few children are born with. It is a condition where the left side of the heart doesn't develop and are essentially born with only half a heart. A couple days and miracles later he was rushed into an open heart surgery where the surgeons had to re-shape his heart into a two chambered heart. Long story short, as he got older he would have to get at least two more surgeries so that his heart could support his body. His second surgery was about two years ago, and now it is time for his third. This surgery, known as the Fontan Surgery, is probably the most dangerous of all the surgeries but is supposed to support him until early adulthood.

One thing about Teagan is he is a very active little boy that is full of life. I have never seen a 3 1/2 year old more in love with hunting. That being said, Brittany and I are putting together a little care package for Teag as he is recovering from surgery and are trying to get as many hunting photos as possible to put into a photo album for him. Our goal is to make a huge photo album full of hundreds of hunting pictures and stories for him to look at and keep him entertained as he is recovering. Something like this would keep him entertained happy for weeks. If any of you have any hunting pictures we would love it if you emailed them to us at projectteagan@gmail.com. Any cool stories that you may have would be appreciated as well!!! There is no such thing as sending too many. We would like to get as many as possible.

Thank you!!!

Brandt & Brittany Stewart
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Re: Send pics and prayers for this little boy

Postby Holeinmywaders » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Pictures sent. :grooving:

BTW this child is one of my wife's cousins child.
Holeinmywaders
hunter

Postby FOWLGAL » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

I hope you wouldn't mind if a share this to my hunting friends on Facebook, maybe you can get stories & pictures from all over the world
FOWLGAL
hunter

Postby Kevin N » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:21 am

i have plenty of pics i will send his way.... will he be able to hunt this fall??
Kevin N
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Junior- I don't have a ton of pictures, but I'd be more than happy to go buy a nice duck call and lanyard or something along those lines. In addition to pictures, let me know what else the little man would think is cool.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:Junior- I don't have a ton of pictures, but I'd be more than happy to go buy a nice duck call and lanyard or something along those lines. In addition to pictures, let me know what else the little man would think is cool.

WoodyWhiffing has already began an order or making a duck call for him. Whatever you'd like to do I'm sure will be fine. He's in the operation room as we speak. Thanks for the prayers.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Junior- I don't have a ton of pictures, but I'd be more than happy to go buy a nice duck call and lanyard or something along those lines. In addition to pictures, let me know what else the little man would think is cool.

WoodyWhiffing has already began an order or making a duck call for him. Whatever you'd like to do I'm sure will be fine. He's in the operation room as we speak. Thanks for the prayers.

How about a nice lanyard for the new call? Can I mail it to him, take it to him, get it to you? What's the best way to get a gift to the little guy?
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 am

PM sent. Thank you!
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby Bret » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:04 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:How about a nice lanyard for the new call? Can I mail it to him, take it to him, get it to you? What's the best way to get a gift to the little guy?

Can you make it a double drop? He will have two calls.
Bret
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Bret wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:How about a nice lanyard for the new call? Can I mail it to him, take it to him, get it to you? What's the best way to get a gift to the little guy?

Can you make it a double drop? He will have two calls.

Absolutely! I'm going to go pick the lanyard up on Saturday and will have it in the mail to the little man that day.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby The Red Zone » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:38 pm

I hope the best for your nephew my sister has the same exact thing so i know what your family is going through
The Red Zone
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting