To easy

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

To easy

Postby hamernhonkers » Wed May 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Re: To easy

Postby hamernhonkers » Wed May 15, 2013 6:07 pm

I am trying to figure out how you northern boys have such a hard time killing ducks. These two just walked up to me about 15 minutes ago lol.

Always enjoy trips to SLC.

Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed May 15, 2013 8:15 pm

hamernhonkers wrote:I am trying to figure out how you northern boys have such a hard time killing ducks. These two just walked up to me about 15 minutes ago lol.

That's the only way this Northern boy can actually kill ducks .... at 3 yards and on the ground.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby hamernhonkers » Wed May 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
hamernhonkers wrote:I am trying to figure out how you northern boys have such a hard time killing ducks. These two just walked up to me about 15 minutes ago lol.

That's the only way this Northern boy can actually kill ducks .... at 3 yards and on the ground.

Come on now Magic Mike, we all know the birds all just fall over dead when they see you no matter how far away they are :lol3:

Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby kgrant » Thu May 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Hammer if you stopped feeding them bread it would be a whole another story :grooving:
kgrant
hunter

Postby hamernhonkers » Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 pm

kgrant wrote:Hammer if you stopped feeding them bread it would be a whole another story :grooving:

Hey I had nothing in my hands and these are your birds. It was a pair of geese on the walk back from my conference here 20 minutes ago lol.

Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri May 17, 2013 12:28 pm

hamernhonkers wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Come on now Magic Mike, we all know the birds all just fall over dead when they see you no matter how far away they are :lol3:

:lol3: Pfffftttt! I need every advantage I can since I don't shoot very straight! Hey brother we never got the Utah DHC gang together for a little friendly shoot this summer. We still need to do that sometime.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby hamernhonkers » Tue May 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
hamernhonkers wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

:lol3: Pfffftttt! I need every advantage I can since I don't shoot very straight! Hey brother we never got the Utah DHC gang together for a little friendly shoot this summer. We still need to do that sometime.

I wish I could of pulled if off this trip but my work had other plans for me. I am still trying to figure out a way to make it happen for me but i still think someone else could take the lead and make it happen with or with out me.
Hello

David wrote:
hamernhonkers
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 am

hamernhonkers wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
hamernhonkers wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

I wish I could of pulled if off this trip but my work had other plans for me. I am still trying to figure out a way to make it happen for me but i still think someone else could take the lead and make it happen with or with out me.

I'm not a very good 'party planner', but it would be good to just throw out a date, time and place and those that make it, make it and those that don't will have to get out to party #2.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Return to Utah Duck Hunting