Camo for grain field

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

Camo for grain field

Postby huntermem_1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Hey I hunt grain fields early in the season and I'm having a hard time finding camo that matches it the kw-1 by Avery is the closest thing I have found. Last season we killed lots of geese but we later I the pivot track instead of out in the grain and we killed the geese we limited but the geese were not ever finishing just passing and this was the opening day in Wyoming but I want to have better camo this year do you guys know of any good grain colors it is very light.

Also our decoys we has a dozen full body big foots, and 4 or 5 dozen shells that are older so not flocked, and maybe 6 or 12 magnum shells. The smaller shells would kind if sit down in the grass kind of hidden do you think maybe this was why the geese were not finishing? Or maybe the different sizes of decoy? I can't figure it out because it was the first day we should have been slaying them I think.

We also had no wind

This is the color of the field any help or ideas would be great( the ligher field not the alfalfa I'm standing in its in the background )
Attachments
image.jpg
huntermem_1
hunter

Re: Camo for grain field

Postby hamernhonkers » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Google M2D camo.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
Hello

David wrote:
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
hamernhonkers
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting