SX3 W/Duratouch for Super Vinci or SBE II?

This is the Utah duck hunting forum where you are invited to communicate with other hunters like yourself.

Moderator: Spiraleyes

SX3 W/Duratouch for Super Vinci or SBE II?

Postby elwoodUT » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 pm

I have a SX3 that I bought a couple years ago and I am interested in seeing if there is anyone out there that may be interested in trading for their Super Vinci or SBE II.
My SX3 has Duratouch in MODB 3 1/2" Chamber and 28" barrel and Carlson Black Cloud Choke. It is in great shape and had never had a single issue. Also have original box with all the shims and chokes. I am just interested in seeing how the Benelli autos will work for me.

If you are interested or have any questions please PM me. I can text pics just shoot me your number. V
I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison
elwoodUT
hunter

Re: SX3 W/Duratouch for Super Vinci or SBE II?

Postby foulmouth » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:13 am

The grass isnt greener! I too had benelli envy, so I bought my dads sbeII. have struggled shooting it compared to the sx3 not to mention they kick like a mule. I may be going back to the sx3 havnt decided just yet
foulmouth
hunter

Postby elwoodUT » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 am

My friend just bought a Super Vinci so I am going to try to talk him in to trading for a little while on opening day so i can see how it actually feels in the field.
I have absolutely loved my SX3 but I guess my curiosity is getting the best of me haha.
I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison
elwoodUT
hunter

Postby duckslayer74 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:38 pm

I'd rather have an X3 over a Benelli any day, just my .02. I've had both and my X3 fits me better and it has been alot more reliable than my Benelli ever was. The bottom line is you need a gun that fits you, it could be the most expensive gun on the market but if it doesn't fit you might as well have bought a Mossberg.
Winchester SX2 12ga, SX3 20ga, Kicks Highflyer and Terror chokes.
duckslayer74
hunter

Postby foulmouth » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:48 am

I like the feel of the super Vinci more than the SBE plus the way it breaks down for cleaning is fast. Which I appreciate
foulmouth
hunter

Return to Utah Duck Hunting